After the Lindell kick...

TheLynchTrain

After the missed 47 yarder, I put my fist through a patio sliding glass door. Obviously I blame myself, but I think I have a right to blame Lindell too. Anybody know if I can bill the Bills for this?

Would you have made a 47 yard FG INTO THE !@#$ING WIND!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It's not Rian's fault here.

Would you have made a 47 yard FG INTO THE !@#$ING WIND!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It's not Rian's fault here.

Actually the wind really died down in the 4th quarter. It was swirling a bit if you looked at the flags on top of the 300 level (which I did prior to the kick) but the flags on the goal posts were almost stationary. I feel bad for Rian and it should not have come down to that. With all of that said, make the damn kick!

luckily my hand is fine..no cuts, no broken bones, no blood loss. the one good thing out of a series of unfortunate events.

it was a pretty freak thing...glass gets cold and brittle in the winter I guess. but now i have another memory of why i hate lindell, even though our whole team played like crap for 4 quarters.

i'm not sure about your hatred for lindell (guy's been largely money), and that's your business as there are certain players i dislike, but...."glass gets cold and brittle in the winter i guess?" leaves me asking one question:

huh?

followed by my mostly dr. philish synopsis of the overall problem:

when you start anything with "i put my fist through...." you pretty much eliminate the capacity to suggest that the cold weather may have impacted that which shattered when you put your " fist through it...". here, look:

"i put my fist through his face..." takes away "his skull must have been paper-thin...".

no fist, no broken bones.

i would caution you on where this could ultimately lead, but at time this season i have been dangerously close to throwing my remote at my television screen.

After the missed 47 yarder, I put my fist through a patio sliding glass door. Obviously I blame myself, but I think I have a right to blame Lindell too. Anybody know if I can bill the Bills for this?

Did you actually think he was going to make that kick? How many on this board thought Lindell would make that kick? I've little to no faith in Lindell since he missed that chippy vs the Steelers way back as Buffalo was going for their 10th win and a possible playoff appearance, the only critical / game winner I remember is the Raiders this year and the Redskins game last year.

The Steelers kicker Reed is now 9 for 9 in game winning and OT kicks, must be nice.

Lindell missed a huge one vs the Jets this year, last night, last year vs the Cowboys before the half he missed which led to a quick 3 for the Cowboys before halftime and there are many others critical misses on top of that

He needed to be 7 yards closer and I thank Dick & Co. for playing not to lose, and that is just what they got. Disgusted

WTF does Buffalo seemed to be so cursed?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did get a lot of bang for my buck but I also lost my sanity and can not afford to get quality help to get over the misery I have endured. Last nights game was not fun, period. The Dallas game was fun until the end. Sorry, I'm in a bad place right now.

Here are my last 4 outings at the Ralph:

Last years Denver home opener :wallbash:

Last years MNF Vs. Dallas <_<

Ice Bowl :wallbash:

Last nights MNF Vs. Cleveland :angry:

LMAO....yes. its definitely you.

Maybe its me? :ph34r:

Personally I would like a refund for the past 2 Monday Night Debacles I went to. Come on Ralph, you took that Toronto money and obviously you don't spend to the cap or hire good well paid coaches so why not send some money back to the fans. I figure you owe me:

40$ 2 games of parking

8$ 2 games tolls

50$ 2 games gas

125$ 2 tickets to the debacles

125$ 2 games worth of food and alcohol

348.00$. Now pony up. :wallbash:

LOL

As I have been telling these people all week, I cannot understand why people pay to watch the games.

It's free on Tv

My expenditures.

1 case of cold beer $22

1 pizza-cheese peperoni mushrooms and peppers $14

20 chicken fingers $19

gas $0

Tickets $0

parking $0

tolls $0

$55

And I am still eating and drinking today

LOL

As I have been telling these people all week, I cannot understand why people pay to watch the games.

It's free on Tv

My expenditures.

1 case of cold beer $22

20 chicken fingers $19

gas $0

Tickets $0

parking $0

tolls $0

$55

You can't put a price on the experience of actually being there in the trenches with your fellow fans. Also, you get a much better grip on what actually happened during the game when you have a birdseye view of everything from the upper decks. I love it.

LOL

It's free on Tv

My expenditures.

1 case of cold beer $22

20 chicken fingers $19

gas $0

Tickets $0

parking $0

tolls $0

$55

one can of soda $.50

Homemade popcorn $.50

6 Ritz cheese crackers $.50

gas $0

Tickets $0

parking $0

tolls $0

(All prices approximate)

how old are you? take some meds, you have problems

Did you actually think he was going to make that kick? How many on this board thought Lindell would make that kick? I've little to no faith in Lindell since he missed that chippy vs the Steelers way back as Buffalo was going for their 10th win and a possible playoff appearance, the only critical / game winner I remember is the Raiders this year and the Redskins game last year.

The Steelers kicker Reed is now 9 for 9 in game winning and OT kicks, must be nice.

Lindell missed a huge one vs the Jets this year, last night, last year vs the Cowboys before the half he missed which led to a quick 3 for the Cowboys before halftime and there are many others critical misses on top of that

He needed to be 7 yards closer and I thank Dick & Co. for playing not to lose, and that is just what they got. Disgusted

WTF does Buffalo seemed to be so cursed?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the most part Lindell is money, but he does miss some very critical kicks.

LOL

It's free on Tv

My expenditures.

1 case of cold beer $22

20 chicken fingers $19

gas $0

Tickets $0

parking $0

tolls $0

$55

Wow good for you pal. You have been so damn proud about your watching at home to save $ BS but none of us give a damn. You're not going to change anyone's mind so why don't you give it a rest. As a matter a fact maybe instead of trying to antagonize, you should actually thank us. Yeah you know the ones that pay and go to the games to prevent a blackout. Without us, your little solo gluttonfest wouldn't have a game to watch.

I disagree. I'ts not Lindells fault they didn't even try to get closer and give him an easier kick. I'd be pissed if I were him that they left him with a 47 yarder in cold weather instead of trying to get closer. And I don't blame TE for that decision either but put the blame there on the coaches. The ycould have called a safe pass, roll out throw to a slant??

but I think I have a right to blame Lindell too.