After the Lindell kick...

TheLynchTrain

After the missed 47 yarder, I put my fist through a patio sliding glass door. Obviously I blame myself, but I think I have a right to blame Lindell too. Anybody know if I can bill the Bills for this?

And I thought I was bad last night when the wife threw my pillow down the stairs in the family room after my tirade last night.

Personally I would like a refund for the past 2 Monday Night Debacles I went to. Come on Ralph, you took that Toronto money and obviously you don't spend to the cap or hire good well paid coaches so why not send some money back to the fans. I figure you owe me:

40$ 2 games of parking

8$ 2 games tolls

50$ 2 games gas

125$ 2 tickets to the debacles

125$ 2 games worth of food and alcohol

348.00$. Now pony up. :thumbsup:

Personally I would like a refund for the past 2 Monday Night Debacles I went to. Come on Ralph, you took that Toronto money and obviously you don't spend to the cap or hire good well paid coaches so why not send some money back to the fans. I figure you owe me:

40$ 2 games of parking

8$ 2 games tolls

50$ 2 games gas

125$ 2 tickets to the debacles

125$ 2 games worth of food and alcohol

348.00$. Now pony up. :thumbsup:

Oh come on, two losses is bad but you got a lot of bang for your buck. Two instant classics no matter who won, and don't tell me you didn't have a good time up until the final seconds of each game.

Oh come on, two losses is bad but you got a lot of bang for your buck. Two instant classics no matter who won, and don't tell me you didn't have a good time up until the final seconds of each game.

Yes I did get a lot of bang for my buck but I also lost my sanity and can not afford to get quality help to get over the misery I have endured. Last nights game was not fun, period. The Dallas game was fun until the end. Sorry, I'm in a bad place right now.

Here are my last 4 outings at the Ralph:

Last years Denver home opener :thumbsup:

Last years MNF Vs. Dallas :lol:

Ice Bowl :lol:

Last nights MNF Vs. Cleveland :angry:

Maybe its me? :ph34r:

luckily my hand is fine..no cuts, no broken bones, no blood loss. the one good thing out of a series of unfortunate events.

it was a pretty freak thing...glass gets cold and brittle in the winter I guess. but now i have another memory of why i hate lindell, even though our whole team played like crap for 4 quarters.