Bills now need to win out

Fewell733

might have a chance with 1 more loss, but it would be hoping to sneak in.

at KC

SF

Miami in Toronto

at Jets

at Broncos

Pats

will take an extraordinary stretch but certainly, taken one week at a time, its legitimately not ridiculous, especially if we simply cut down on turnovers.

i'd give it a 20% chance.

at KC

SF

Miami in Toronto

at Jets

at Broncos

Pats

will take an extraordinary stretch but certainly, taken one week at a time, its legitimately not ridiculous, especially if we simply cut down on turnovers.

Jauron will play, not to lose and .....well fat chance...

at KC

SF

Miami in Toronto

at Jets

at Broncos

Pats

Dude, we just lost to the Browns at home. We had the schedule from heaven and we pissed in the collective faces of the Football Gods tonight. I put it at 60-40 we can't even beat KC next week. The Chiefs are playing good ball -- better than Buffalo by a long shot -- and are due for a win against a team that's more snakebit than the Bills.

Just stop. Please. If you are looking for a bright side, think about that 4th place schedule the Bills will have next year.

20% isn't good odds, btw. I'm just saying its not impossible. In fact I think winning in KC might be our biggest test, especially coming off this week.

Seriously, it's over - the sooner you learn to accept that, the better off you'll be.

Are you new to this or something? See, most of us have been fans for years and we can tell when we are out of it - we've learned to go through that "stage 1: denial" stuff pretty quickly - in another week or so many of us could be at "acceptance" - you'll know when you see all the draft threads....

20% isn't good odds, btw. I'm just saying its not impossible. In fact I think winning in KC might be our biggest test, especially coming off this week.

20%?? :angry: More like 1% at best. Crappy football teams don't win six games in a row, regardless of who they are playing.

It has been the Bills biggest test now for approximately 3-4 weeks now. It's over. There is a chance could finish 8-8 or 9-7, but you can forget the playoffs.

Bills will more likely finish exactly where they have been finishing at: 7-9.

Tests are over. The have failed.

20%?? :thumbsup: More like 1% at best. Crappy football teams don't win six games in a row, regardless of who they are playing.

well obviously if they continue to play like crap they'll lose next week or week after. again, 20% is really bad odds, but even still, you're probably right, I'm probably spotting them 5% just cause i'm an optimist.