Is Jauron the worst head coach in the league?

KD in CA

Now, I've been a patient Jauron apologist so far, but I am just done. Finished. Kaput. Get the man out of there. Every single player on the Bills left his heart out on the field today and Jauron ripped the victory away with candy-ass play calling at the end (Schonert, you're gone too). Rian Lindell hasn't missed one from inside 40 since '06 and you're settling for a 47 yarder???? What's the risk in throwing? The 5% chance it gets intercepted?

The Bills played their hearts out today, only to find out that their head coach and offensive coordinator don't trust them to complete a pass when it counts the most. Jauron is lucky he's nowhere near me right now or I might beat him within an inch of his life. He is the ONLY coach in the NFL that would have called 3 consecutive vanilla running plays in that situation. The only one.

I don't know if I've ever been more pissed off.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

Trent threw 3, THREE, THREE THREE THREE THREE THREE interceptions in the FIRST F'ING QUARTER!!

An entire QUARTER of play, LOST, because of the QUARTERBACK!!

If you BLAME anything on Jauron, you don't know shlt about football!!

What was is 6-0 after the first quarter? Damn straight you can blame it on Jauron. He never let his offense redeem itself when it looked like they were more than capable of getting into better FG range if not scoring another TD.

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

Trent threw 3, THREE, THREE THREE THREE THREE THREE interceptions in the FIRST F'ING QUARTER!!

How does that relate to the decisions made at the end of the game?

TE had a horrendous game.

DJ made some horrendous decisions at the end of the game.

These two things are not mutually exclusive......they can both happen in the one game.

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

Uh-oh. Now you did it. Now you pissed off the Edwards Gestapo.

Dick Jauron is truly a player's coach. He submarined the play calls on the last drive to take fans' pressure off Edwards.

BTW, Mr Yale grad, if you're going to waste a TO with 2:35 to go, why not at least challenge Lynch's fall at the 1-yd line? At the very least, your players rest longer, as a replay takes more time.

Don't mock Trentee...just cause he he has to put his widdle mittens in his widdle sack pouch to keep em warm ann toastee doan meen he should be mocked...he's just a nice widdle soft Kalleeefornian...it was a bit nippy out dere...ann hee may haff been askeered by da 2nd quarter. :lol::unsure::unsure:

Shelby...make us some warm milk and cookies... :thumbsup:

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

And the Bills burned 4, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR timeouts because the coaching staff is STILL struggling to properly prepare.

I may be Jauron's biggest critic on this board, and I think I can defend him a bit tonight. I saw some good things. Running out of the shotgun was effective. You can see that getting Lynch past the line of scrimmage has tremendous value. They did some things to get him the ball away from the pile. Defensively they went after the QB with a bigger pass rush and made some plays. It hurt them on a couple but overall it was a plus in the game.

On the last possession, you can question the 3 runs at the end. I think you expect to gain a few more yards than they did, but again you can see that when you plan to run into the pile and the other team knows it, not much is gained. Running left and putting the ball to the left hash is questionable unless Lindell wanted it there. On a tough night to kick at that end of the field, you really don't want it to be a 47 yarder. A short play action pass would have been low risk on 1st or 2nd down.

Dick made some changes from previous weeks. It almost worked. Turnovers again were the downfall.

are u serious? this man put us in the freakin whole by letting shonert make us a pass 1st offense... and did anyone else see how even during the Mckelvin return Jauron was doing his gay slow clap with THE LOOK OF DOOM still on his face, he literally looked sad while clapping... like we're still down and things will still go wrong.. hes just a loser, always has been... 1 winning season out of his whole career, cmon. why do we always get these guys? he literally is somehow even worse then mularkey and gregg williams to me right now. empty backfields on third and 1 from our own 9 even AFTER edwards thru 2 picks and showed he was a little shaken by the big stage. but ya, keep putting the pressure on him.. until its too late... can u imagine if Lynch would get the ball over 25 times once this season?!? he hasnt and its week 11 so its not gonna happen cuz there is no commitment to a running game or anything that envolves winning... jauron needs to be fired mid season with shonert

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

How bad does Trent have to play before they sit him on the bench for a couple of quarters? 4 interceptions, 5? Maybe a couple of fumbles too?

are u serious? this man put us in the freakin whole by letting shonert make us a pass 1st offense... and did anyone else see how even during the Mckelvin return Jauron was doing his gay slow clap with THE LOOK OF DOOM still on his face, he literally looked sad while clapping... like we're still down and things will still go wrong.. hes just a loser, always has been... 1 winning season out of his whole career, cmon. why do we always get these guys? he literally is somehow even worse then mularkey and gregg williams to me right now. empty backfields on third and 1 from our own 9 even AFTER edwards thru 2 picks and showed he was a little shaken by the big stage. but ya, keep putting the pressure on him.. until its too late... can u imagine if Lynch would get the ball over 25 times once this season?!? he hasnt and its week 11 so its not gonna happen cuz there is no commitment to a running game or anything that envolves winning... jauron needs to be fired mid season with shonert

Playoffs = pressure and risk.

Jauron does not like pressure and risk.

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED!!

are u retarded? someone TOLD trent to pass the ball from the shotgun on 3rd and 1 with an empty backfield. the offensive coordinator called the play and once they even called a timeout while showing an empty shotgun formation on 3rd and short and then came back after the timeout with THE SAME FORMATION and PASSED!!! thats horrendous coaching. get bent man, u obviously know little about football yourself

are u retarded? someone TOLD trent to pass the ball from the shotgun on 3rd and 1 with an empty backfield. the offensive coordinator called the play and once they even called a timeout while showing an empty shotgun formation on 3rd and short and then came back after the timeout with THE SAME FORMATION and PASSED!!! thats horrendous coaching. get bent man, u obviously know little about football yourself

I was scratching my head at that one too. Maybe it was 'tricky' when first called......but to come out after a timeout & try it again? Baffling.

Uh-oh. Now you did it. Now you pissed off the Edwards Gestapo.

For the next couple days, can we stop the fighting and negative comments against each other on this board? We were all watching this horror movie today, and we all have different opinions on where to pass out the blame, but let's just be brothers in arms for a little.