I know nothing about women

I agree with Ramius. Move on while you still have some dignity. There will be plenty of others. Sounds like this chick is going to develop a bad rap pretty quick if she keeps sleeping with all these guys....

And even worse....while she's banging every other guy under the sun, she'll keep abusing our friend HR by leading him on so he'll keep coming around thinking he has a shot. She's addicted to the attention -- nothing more. And she'll do anything to get the next fix.

you should PM me her number so I can explain this to her.

:devil:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So grunt, what happened? What about you, HR?

Ive pretty much given up trying with her. She pisses me off to much plus there is a bunch of rumors going around that she dating the same guy i had to bail her out of a week or so ago. Ive barely spoken to her since before thanksgiving and im just ignoring her when she is in the room with my friends. She keeps trying to involve me like she was trying to get me help understand poker and i just answered the question and that was it. Even now as im writing this she came over to ask where ive been lately and i just answered around. She just needs to understand im not gonna be the emotional boyfriend if shes gonna !@#$ around with everyone else

Ive pretty much given up trying with her. She pisses me off to much plus there is a bunch of rumors going around that she dating the same guy i had to bail her out of a week or so ago. Ive barely spoken to her since before thanksgiving and im just ignoring her when she is in the room with my friends. She keeps trying to involve me like she was trying to get me help understand poker and i just answered the question and that was it. Even now as im writing this she came over to ask where ive been lately and i just answered around. She just needs to understand im not gonna be the emotional boyfriend if shes gonna !@#$ around with everyone else

Have you tried the "naked man" yet? It works 2 out of 3 times.

I'm not done working the room yet, so maybe there's hope . . . it's only one setback.

BTW, Crayonz, she has 2 dogs. . . and I know i'm gonna regret this, but why?

Tell her you're a dog psychiatryst. Analyze the dogs' chew toys and tell her their mental state. Prescribe some paramesiums and sit back and watch as she is all over you.

If you can figure out how to do this on your own, great. If not, I'll be glad to supply you with information for a large fee.

Hey HR,

Don't worry about women. They come and go, and there are plenty of beautiful girls out there. The one thing that you need to have is confidence. Women see that and they eat it up. If you are confident in yourself, assertive and friendly they'll come to you. Being a single guy is not that bad either. No one to report to. You are free to do what you want when you want. No feeling badly about anything that you do or say or think or feel. Its a good thing to be single in the world. I think you said you're only 20 years old. There is lots of life ahead of you. Lots of girls to be met. Lots of dates to go on. You need to give this particular hall-gal the ultimatum. I'm taking you out on a date becuase I like you, and I get the feeling you like me too. If she says yes then all is well. If not then at least you asked. For instance, I was at a bar with some good buddies the other day, and I saw this bartender. She was gorgeous...nothing like a model or movie star, but just a really pretty face and a fun smile. I was contemplating all night about what I should do, if anything at all. I finally manned up and asked her out. I just said Hey I'm Champjb10, and I think you are a really pretty young lady, could I take you out some time? She said she HAD to say thanks but no thanks becuase she lives with her boyfriend. It didn't work out, but at least I know. I'll never wonder about that girl behind be the bar at Black Finn. Theres always another girl coming around the corner.

True story, women in the world outnumber men. Smile my man...Smile.

Sincerely, your friend,

Champjb10

Hey HR,

Don't worry about women. They come and go, and there are plenty of beautiful girls out there. The one thing that you need to have is confidence. Women see that and they eat it up. If you are confident in yourself, assertive and friendly they'll come to you. Being a single guy is not that bad either. No one to report to. You are free to do what you want when you want. No feeling badly about anything that you do or say or think or feel. Its a good thing to be single in the world. I think you said you're only 20 years old. There is lots of life ahead of you. Lots of girls to be met. Lots of dates to go on. You need to give this particular hall-gal the ultimatum. I'm taking you out on a date becuase I like you, and I get the feeling you like me too. If she says yes then all is well. If not then at least you asked. For instance, I was at a bar with some good buddies the other day, and I saw this bartender. She was gorgeous...nothing like a model or movie star, but just a really pretty face and a fun smile. I was contemplating all night about what I should do, if anything at all. I finally manned up and asked her out. I just said Hey I'm Champjb10, and I think you are a really pretty young lady, could I take you out some time? She said she HAD to say thanks but no thanks becuase she lives with her boyfriend. It didn't work out, but at least I know. I'll never wonder about that girl behind be the bar at Black Finn. Theres always another girl coming around the corner.

True story, women in the world outnumber men. Smile my man...Smile.

Sincerely, your friend,

Champjb10

Thanks for the advice champ i hope you used your actually name and not champjb10 when you asked her out, that may have blown it for ya.

Im thinking about asking this cute freshman to this dance this weekend and seeing where it goes i wont see her til thursady tho and the dance is friday

Hamdan's Revenge got digits tonight!

Cute Freshman ran into her at the library and we started talking about a test we have the next day. I asked her if she wants to study with me. She said ya got the digits and were meeting tomorrow afternoon

O and i dumped that other girl from accross the hall. I told her im not dealing with her emotional baggage and she should find a guy that will