That Is The Last Time I Use A Visa Card

I saw the same commercial. I thought someone would mention it here.

BTW, you gonna call me a Cleveland troll tomorrow night, like you did last year? <_<

Only if the Bills lose.

I think we're being a little too sensitive here. Yeah, it sucks seeing all these commercials where someone is running roughshod over the Bills, but let it go. If we don't laugh at it, we'll all go certifiably insane....if we're not there already.

<_<

I'll say. We got people running around here being pissed because the Bills are being treated as one of the worst teams in the league. Time to pull some heads out of asses, the Bills are one of the worst teams in the league, and have been since the start of the decade.

Nor do the Pats have Cory Dillon

I'm also surprised nobody's gotten up in arms about the Tomlinson commercial where he eats some chunky soup and then beats up on Bills players.

Again, not false advertising, and LT doesn't need the soup to do that very thing.

I'm also surprised nobody's gotten up in arms about the Tomlinson commercial where he eats some chunky soup and then beats up on Bills players.

Again, not false advertising, and LT doesn't need the soup to do that very thing.

Yeah, he ran roughshod over the Bills earlier this season. :wallbash:

THERE ARE 3 OF THEM!

Jets

Pats

Chargers

All torching the Buffalo D for Touchdowns....

$%%^ Visa

Hmmm...Visa must have a vendetta against the Bills....

In Canada, the commercial is of Fred Reid and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL running past the Buffalo D for a touchdown....

weird indeed....

I was jumping between the Red Zone Channel and Game mix. At one time early in the first games, that commecial ran on every CBS game.

A call for calm.

Because we came so close 4 straight times, we're the brunt of it and will be until we finally win the Lombardi. Think of it, it wouldn't have the same appeal if the beaten team was Detroit or even Cincy.

In a weird way, we've earned this..

Watching the Pack hopefully turn the Bears into Cubs... Did anyone catch the Visa commercial? Bills v. Pats*

WTF?

Phuck you Visa! One of my banks has a MasterCard debit, the other through Visa...

:unsure:

Saw it. Fun? Uh, no. Deserved? You tell me:

10 losses in a row to the Patsies* and 15 of 17. The unfortunate proof is in the pudding. If this team wants a better image there's an easy way to fix it. Starting winning. Consistently. GO BILLS!