hey...hate 2 be a pain

gomper

Philster has it right.

The North Star Cafe is THE place to watch in San Francisco. There are other places in the Bay Area, if you aren't in the City...but it you are in SF, go to The Star. Tell Ed (the bartender) "The Dean sent you" (unless you plan on being an !@#$, then don't bother <_< )

Philster has it right.

The North Star Cafe is THE place to watch in San Francisco. There are other places in the Bay Area, if you aren't in the City...but it you are in SF, go to The Star. Tell Ed (the bartender) "The Dean sent you" (unless you plan on being an !@#$, then don't bother :lol: )

Wouldn't telling Ed that the "The Dean" sent him automatically make him an <_< ?

Just askin. :w00t:

Just don't drop the soap in the Men's room. :lol: Unless you're into that sort of thing, not that there's any......

Why? The Star is in North Beach, the "Little Italy" of San Francisco.

I believe definition #2 is what you were going for.

Mean Streets is indeed what I was going for.

The exchange went like this:

Joey 'Clams' Scala: We're not payin', because this guy, this guy's a fuc#in' mook.

Jimmy: But I didn't say nothin'.

Joey 'Clams' Scala: And we don't pay mooks.

Jimmy: Mook? I'm a mook?

Joey 'Clams' Scala: Yeah

Jimmy: What's a mook?

Johnny Boy: A mook, what's a mook?

Tony DeVienazo: I don't know...

Johnny Boy: What's a mook?

Jimmy: You can't call me a mook!

Joey 'Clams' Scala: I can't?

Jimmy: No...

Joey 'Clams' Scala: [pause] I'll give you mook!

Mean Streets is indeed what I was going for.

The exchange went like this:

Joey 'Clams' Scala: We're not payin', because this guy, this guy's a fuc#in' mook.

Jimmy: But I didn't say nothin'.

Joey 'Clams' Scala: And we don't pay mooks.

Jimmy: Mook? I'm a mook?

Joey 'Clams' Scala: Yeah

Jimmy: What's a mook?

Johnny Boy: A mook, what's a mook?

Tony DeVienazo: I don't know...

Johnny Boy: What's a mook?

Jimmy: You can't call me a mook!

Joey 'Clams' Scala: I can't?

Jimmy: No...

Joey 'Clams' Scala: [pause] I'll give you mook!

That's good stuff. BTW, thanx for the geography lesson. I am from a state that was only recently turned blue. I was under the impression that everyone in S.F. was homeysexual. I reckon you can learn something new every day.

That's good stuff. BTW, thanx for the geography lesson. I am from a state that was only recently turned blue. I was under the impression that everyone in S.F. was homeysexual. I reckon you can learn something new every day.

So, how is the change from Red to Blue going? Air any cleaner? Have an urge to suck a....

HEY...never mind.

So, how is the change from Red to Blue going? Air any cleaner? Have an urge to suck a....

HEY...never mind.

No, we just feel duped. The stocks are the worst ever after an election, so that "change" could come at any time. That is, of course, unless it was just a campaign tactic!

Anyone who thinks that "change" is coming is naive.

Ok, I'm done. :lol: