I'm sick of looking at Wes Welker

I mean C'mon, yeah the guy has a new NFL record and all, but really, do we need to see that video snapshot EVERY time we look at 2BD??? Can't we find a picture of some hot chick bills fan to put up there??

Can't the Bills coaches figure out that Roscoe Parrish can make many of those same plays? Roscoe would be a star on the Patriots.

I mean C'mon, yeah the guy has a new NFL record and all, but really, do we need to see that video snapshot EVERY time we look at 2BD??? Can't we find a picture of some hot chick bills fan to put up there??

you're 100% right. i don't care if he breaks every one of jerry rice's records. i don't want to see him on the tbd homepage ever.

I've been wanting to post the same thing.

But definitely props should go to Welker who set NFL history by catching 5 or more passes in the first 6 games of the season in each of his first 4 years in the league dating back to 3 years ago. (Anyone else irritated by CBS's meaningless stats??)

I've been wanting to post the same thing.

But definitely props should go to Welker who set NFL history by catching 5 or more passes in the first 6 games of the season in each of his first 4 years in the league dating back to 3 years ago. (Anyone else irritated by CBS's meaningless stats??)

Exactly, I mean really is this seriously a "record?" Seems more like an interesting factoid. Whenever someone gets close to breaking this "record" will Welker start talking about some reciever "moving into his neighborhood" or popping champagne when he doesn't break the "record."

How would you like to be the slappo who has to track this crap for CBS?

Miracle of miracles, I logged in this morning and my browser wanted me to upgrade to Flash Player 10. I went ahead with the upgrade and now I can't see ANY Flash. That's the bad news.

The good news is that Wes no longer haunts me from the front page! :wallbash:

Did anyone watch the NFL network today? Well Mr. Faulk is claiming that the patsies are going to win the Super Bowl with Matt Cassel and next season they will dump Brady and keep Cassel. what an idiot.

if that happens, I want Brady on the Bills :wallbash:

/yes, yes, I remember how great the last ex-Pats QB did when he was on the Bills

I agree with this, but man that dude give hope to all the lil white kids all over the place to play at a high level at WR in the NFL. Honestly, I really enjoy watching that guy play. I'd take him in a Bills uniform any day of the week.

no Doubt. All though it would be nice to see a guy in a Bills uniform leading a stat somewhere in the record books, i'll take that in any skin color.

Can't the Bills coaches figure out that Roscoe Parrish can make many of those same plays? Roscoe would be a star on the Patriots.

Roscoe weighs 170. He is a wisp. Welker, at the same height, is 185. He's more muscular, more durable, and able to muscle past contact at the line. Roscoe can't. Welker is famous for blocking very well indeed. Roscoe, well, let's say he isn't.

They are two totally different players. If Roscoe was all that good, the Bills would play him. When we do play him, he doesn't do all that much.

Roscoe weighs 170. He is a wisp. Welker, at the same height, is 185. He's more muscular, more durable, and able to muscle past contact at the line. Roscoe can't. Welker is famous for blocking very well indeed. Roscoe, well, let's say he isn't.

They are two totally different players. If Roscoe was all that good, the Bills would play him. When we do play him, he doesn't do all that much.

Reminds me of a guy I used to play intramural football with. He was quick and fast--but played too fast, so he'd either outrun the QB's arm or not be a good target, because he was so spasmodic, etc.

That's why a guy like Welker or Reed are better receivers-- good feel for running routes, timing, they make themselves look like big targets.

Parrish is definitely a playmaker-- but the Bills staff should think about getting him more gimmick touches (i.e., reverses, slip screens, etc.), and have guys like Reed, Steve Johnson, or even Fred Jackson play more slot.