Cowboys need more money to finish stadium

ACor58

http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/60527

They are going to have to go much higher than LIBOR + 250 bps to get this thing done. F Jerry Jones. If this was a year ago, the Investement Banks like Goldman or Lehman would be leading the syndication and a compnay like AIG would have been a participant. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

They are going to have to go much higher than LIBOR + 250 bps to get this thing done. F Jerry Jones. If this was a year ago, the Investement Banks like Goldman or Lehman would be leading the syndication and a compnay like AIG would have been a participant. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This is going to get out of control very soon. I just don't see regular fans being able to go to a game in a few years. Have you looked at the prices the Cowboys and Jets/Giants are going to charge for tickets?

Your thread title tho non descriptive roped him in. :devil:

Jerry will probably get his money, he's already sold his soul to the devil.

I heard that he is looking to secure another line of credit with Satan, and he tried to pledge Jessica Simpson's jugs as collateral, but her father already did that.

Soon pro sports will implode. How can the average fan continue to support a team with players making 5 to 10 million per season. Its ludicrous... The only way they get my money is what they add to the cost of things they advertise..

When? I agree it should be coming, but when? Look at MLB & NBA contracts, ridiculous! NHL shuts down for a year, and a few years later their salary structure is again through the roof. That's why the NFL looks to Canada, Mexico, and Europe, to grow their revenue to support the huge costs they have

I seriously hope they don't get a dime under the government bailout program. But knowing JJ wouldn't surprise me if he's working the phones at Treasury.

When? I agree it should be coming, but when? Look at MLB & NBA contracts, ridiculous! NHL shuts down for a year, and a few years later their salary structure is again through the roof. That's why the NFL looks to Canada, Mexico, and Europe, to grow their revenue to support the huge costs they have

I think the current state of the economy is going to affect things pretty soon....From ownership, corporate support and down to the fans

Soon pro sports will implode. How can the average fan continue to support a team with players making 5 to 10 million per season. Its ludicrous... The only way they get my money is what they add to the cost of things they advertise..

Seems to me the league makes far more off of TV deals and advertising than ticket sales. So why don't they put a cap on ticket prices league-wide to ensure people attend the games and they all sell out, which would make the games look/sound better on TV which means more advertising. Of course, they could still charge through the nose for concessions.