1. 1. Who should replace Dick as HC?

• Bill Cowher
    • Soneone else (explain below)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't mind Steve Spagnuolo. It seems to be ahead of the curve defensively, and realizes, unlike many on this board who would draft a DB every year, that pressure on the QB is absolutely necessary in any defense.

I don't see Cowher coming to Buffalo, and it's sad that so many know DJ isn't going away with time left on his contract. Wade's issues with Ralph and being fired/resigned demonstrate this beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sure, Cowher would be the choice, but no way is Ralph bringing him here. We're stuck with Jauron 2.0 for three more seasons.

What will be interesting (and by "interesting" I really mean hilarious) to watch is the Cowher vs. Jauron comparison if Cowher ends up coaching next season. Who will turn their respective programs around first? My money is on Cowher, even after giving Jauronimo a three season head start.

yea but cowher's owner might spend to the cap-you know, actually invest in his business. that does not happen in buffalo

cowher would demand way more $$ than ralph would pay, don't even think about cowher coming here

I vote for Tom Landry

The odds of Ralph firing a coach with 3 years left on his contract and then forking over the $ it would cost to hire anyone remotly qualified are about the same as Tom Landry rising from the dead and turning down a job with the Cowboys to coach Buffalo.

Rich Kotite. :devil:

As much as I hate to say it, he WOULD be an improvement. Rich Kotite finally realized the problem was him, and not everything and everybody else.

Jauron is not smart enough to come to that conclusion.