Was it Bledsoe's fault that there were

hamtenp

As much as some of you guys want to kick Drew off the team, think about how many dropped passes there were by our backs and receivers. You cannot blame Bledsoe for everything. Our receivers dropped some lollipops!

85517[/snapback]

How many passes that were dropped were not high, low, behind the receiver or just plain alley-oops?

Those lollipops had turf marks.

I do not blame Drew for everything, never have. But he certainly sucked like a Hoover on Sunday. I am just tired of seeing him, listening to him, and hoping things will get better with him in there. You reach a point and you are DONE. I am there with Bledsoe.

Drew threw low, high, ahead, & behind. The throw on the goal line to Moulds was a microcosm of the day. EM was WIDE ASS OPEN. No one within 10 yards of him. Drew throws the ball about 8 yards and it's so far behind him that Moulds has to make an unbelievable play just to get a hand on it.

This was after Moulds made him look good with a remarkable catch just to put us in that position.

That is INEXCUSEABLE. It's also a big reason we got another "L" hung on us by a one dimensional football team.

TKO, I'm sorry.

Drew threw low, high, ahead, & behind.  The throw on the goal line to Moulds was a microcosm of the day.  EM was WIDE ASS OPEN.  No one within 10 yards of him.  Drew throws the ball about 8 yards and it's so far behind him that Moulds has to make an unbelievable play just to get a hand on it.

Maybe Drew was thinking that if Moulds tipped the ball, at least he'd had 2 yards to get to the tip instead of the defender? :angry:

Drew is a 12 year veteran. I believe he's in denial about his abilities. I believe he thinks he's better than he is. I love the guy, I really do. I wish he was as good as he thinks he is. You can't deny the fact that he is simply not as accurate as he once was. The worst part is that he has ZERO touch on short passes. A 12 year veteran doesn't overthrow on screens HALF the time. (yes, it's true.) A 12 year veteran shouldn't throw into under-cut double coverage when his receiver is streaking to the endzone. Unless you toss a lob and your receiver is 8 feet tall, it'll be picked every time.

I have believed for a long time that Bledsoe hamstrings the team. Even scrub NFL QBs are producing TWICE as much as bledsoe in yardage. Smart fans clutching to the Bledsoe myth need to wake up and walk away from the grand delusion.

Bledsoe does not have the ability to take a team to the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game. I'm angry that he was extended this offseason because I don't believe he's worth what we paid him. I believe his value on a team is tantamount to the value of a player like Chris Chandler in St. Louis: He'll provide information and tutleage for reading defenses, but you don't want him to be your Answer at QB.

Bledoe is worth 1.5 million per season, tops. I believe Belichick has proven that he's smart beyond anyone's reckoning. I believe he knew that Bledsoe would be easy to defend, which he clearly is. He's a trojan horse, and our team has been pathetic ever since he arrived. He looked great until WHEN? until Belichick showed the football world how to beat a Bledsoe-led offense. It has never been the same since.

The sad part is, this defense is peaking NOW. You can't stay great for long. The success of teams is largely about TIMING. When you can get a GREAT defense at the same time that your offense is coming together (or vice versa), you're a playoff team. By the time Bledsoe is a sad footnote and Losman is leading this team, who knows what our defense will look like.

It's enough to make a fan very discouraged. I'm glad I"m not a season ticket holder. THen I'd be LIVID.

Drew threw low, high, ahead, & behind.  The throw on the goal line to Moulds was a microcosm of the day.  EM was WIDE ASS OPEN.  No one within 10 yards of him.  Drew throws the ball about 8 yards and it's so far behind him that Moulds has to make an unbelievable play just to get a hand on it.

This was after Moulds made him look good with a remarkable catch just to put us in that position.

That is INEXCUSEABLE.  It's also a big reason we got another "L" hung on us by a one dimensional football team.

TKO, I'm sorry.

85554[/snapback]

Check it out again, AD. He was getting ready to hit Moulds but defensive arms went up and his throwing lane was blocked. That's why he threw it behind Moulds...to get past the arms.

I do not blame Drew for everything, never have. But he certainly sucked like a Hoover on Sunday. I am just tired of seeing him, listening to him, and hoping things will get better with him in there. You reach a point and you are DONE. I am there with Bledsoe.

85530[/snapback]

Right. Of course it's not all Drew's fault. Only the retarded would think that, but there comes a time when your QB has to take the O on his shoulders and win a game for you. Drew can't do that.

Buffalo is right there with Seattle, when it comes to WRs not being able to catch the ball, even Moulds is dropping his fair share now.

Maybe in the offseason the Bills and Seahawks can have a dual WR camp, where all they do is work with a jugs machine, b/c it's starting to get pathetic. The worst/funniest/best example, was the ball that bounced off Josh Reed's knee.

85554[/snapback]

the announcers even went over that play, the DLs arms were up, Drew put it the only place he could, Moulds STILL got his hands on it, but like most of the passes that hit him in the hands, he dropped it.

If that was a clear lane then its Drew's fault, but on that play Moulds just showed his inconsistency. Its typical EM play, i love him and all, but he'll make ONE outstanding catch a game, then drop all the rest of the easy ones

How many passes that were dropped were not high, low, behind the receiver or just plain alley-oops?

Those lollipops had turf marks.

85530[/snapback]

No he sucked like a 'Dyson' a revolutionary new way to suck !

the announcers even went over that play, the DLs arms were up, Drew put it the only place he could, Moulds STILL got his hands on it, but like most of the passes that hit him in the hands, he dropped it.

If that was a clear lane then its Drew's fault, but on that play Moulds just showed his inconsistency.  Its typical EM play, i love him and all, but he'll make ONE outstanding catch a game, then drop all the rest of the easy ones

85697[/snapback]

You have to be joking. EM was lucky to get a hand on it. He was running full speed one direction and is supposed to stop on a dime, reach his hand back and bring the ball to his body with one hand? No WR in the league catches that ball. Not one.

As for the "hands in his lane arguement", it doesn't wash. DB should have thrown the ball earlier, he would have had the same lane and EM wouldn't have been 2 yards in past the ball. Of course, you have to have a QB who can read and react quickly to do this...

I'm glad I"m not a season ticket holder. THen I'd be LIVID.

85563[/snapback]

I have been, since early 2003.

" WE just have to execute better "

" We just have to execute better "

skip,skip,skip......

85530[/snapback]

Amen Rock.