Losman should be our starting QB

1billsfan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it's almost time. Let's make this thread irrelevant, Trent!

Hows it goin "VOR"...Almost gametime..However dont kid yourself Even if Trent has a big game the excuses will be out..It was only the Browns..It wasnt cold enough to put away the cold weather head shot theory..It will continue tilll Trent fails and leaves without a Super Bowl win..The only way the fans that are still clamoring for JP give up is if The Bills win the Superbowl with Trent at qb..Then if it does happen I am sure there will be another excuse coming like they played a bad team..LOL :unsure:

Hows it goin "VOR"...Almost gametime..However dont kid yourself Even if Trent has a big game the excuses will be out..It was only the Browns..It wasnt cold enough to put away the cold weather head shot theory..It will continue tilll Trent fails and leaves without a Super Bowl win..The only way the fans that are still clamoring for JP give up is if The Bills win the Superbowl with Trent at qb..Then if it does happen I am sure there will be another excuse coming like they played a bad team..LOL :unsure:

You're right that Trent is in a no-win situation tonight. If he wins, it was just the Browns. If he loses...oh boy.

But he doesn't need to win a SB. Just play well the rest of the season and possibly take the Bills into the playoffs. He doesn't even need to win a playoff game.

I can't speak for others, but I've already said that replacing Trent with JP isn't a good situation at all. Regardless of what JP does, short of leading the team to the SB, he's GONE at the end of the year and franchising him isn't even a remote possibility. It's a short-term gain (assuming the Bills make the playoffs, and if JP can't turn things around, they would insert Trent back in there) but long-term loss.

So with that I say, "Go Trent, Go Bills!"

You're right that Trent is in a no-win situation tonight. If he wins, it was just the Browns. If he loses...oh boy.

But he doesn't need to win a SB. Just play well the rest of the season and possibly take the Bills into the playoffs. He doesn't even need to win a playoff game.

I can't speak for others, but I've already said that replacing Trent with JP isn't a good situation at all. Regardless of what JP does, short of leading the team to the SB, he's GONE at the end of the year and franchising him isn't even a remote possibility. It's a short-term gain (assuming the Bills make the playoffs, and if JP can't turn things around, they would insert Trent back in there) but long-term loss.

So with that I say, "Go Trent, Go Bills!"

Replacing Trent with a bag of garbage would be an upgrade. How long can the other 21 guys go all out like they did tonight when he compromises their chances?

He plain sucks and if you can't see that now you never will. That game should have been put away in the first quarter. If the 1st quarter ended even 0-0 the Bills win. Trent was lucky it wasn't 21-0. He has been the top culprit, not the only culprit, but the top culprit in 4 straight losses. If you don't like Losman, then it's Hamdan. Trent is a loser.

Give me a break...they win the game with a damn FG at the end, he was horrible in the 1st quarter, but regained his confidence and made some big plays, including the rope to Royal that should have won it for them. Good god, I guess most of you guys would have gotten rid of Eli Manning too after he stunk it up for 3 plus years.

Give me a break...they win the game with a damn FG at the end, he was horrible in the 1st quarter, but regained his confidence and made some big plays, including the rope to Royal that should have won it for them. Good god, I guess most of you guys would have gotten rid of Eli Manning too after he stunk it up for 3 plus years.

:angry:

he made two, maybe three clutch passes all game. Everything else was the checkdown. So much for Trent having "it".

:angry:

he made two, maybe three clutch passes all game. Everything else was the checkdown. So much for Trent having "it" .

Don't forget the "SH". Trent never does.

He's dumb. He has a weak arm. He has no fire. And according to Kornheiser, he cares a lot about where he was selected in the draft. He should have been selected in the 7th round. By anyone other than the Bills.

This Edwards is a different guy from the one who played well last year and in many games this year. He was scared and shaken--with all night to throw and a line that was run-blocking. This loss is on him. Squarely.

I can't give up on him though because I already gave up on JP. But Trent needs a coach to help now. Teams refuse to blitz him because he beats blitzes. What he can't do is find open WRs with 7-8 men in coverage. He flat out sucks at it.

Trent's season:

Sea - Played ok against what turns out to be a horrible team. Had to rely on special teams scoring

Jax - Played pretty bad against what turns out to be a bad team. Puts together a VERY clutch drive at the end

Oak - Tried and failed to throw away the game early. Came through barely against a pathetic team. At home

St Louis - Worst team in football. Cruises once defense puts him ahead. Nice "comeback"

Ariz - Injured...can't hold it against him. He couldn't have won it anyway. Defense got used.

Mia - Blew the game with Turnovers

NYG - Blew the game with pick 6

NE - Set the tone with bad pick in 1Q. Plenty of blame but he gets his share.

Clev. Three picks, attempted fumble in 1st half. Dug the team a hole which eventually cost them. Let down guys coming back with injuries to help the team.

Defend him all you want but he is THE problem right now. Maybe he will grow, maybe he won't. It is hard for fans to judge that. Based on his lack of a complete set of skills, such as an arm, and his overblown "smarts", I would say the odds are against him.

Trent's season:

Sea - Played ok against what turns out to be a horrible team. Had to rely on special teams scoring

Jax - Played pretty bad against what turns out to be a bad team. Puts together a VERY clutch drive at the end

Oak - Tried and failed to throw away the game early. Came through barely against a pathetic team. At home

St Louis - Worst team in football. Cruises once defense puts him ahead. Nice "comeback"

Ariz - Injured...can't hold it against him. He couldn't have won it anyway. Defense got used.

Clev. Three picks, attempted fumble in 1st half. Dug the team a hole which eventually cost them. Let down guys coming back with injuries to help the team.

Defend him all you want but he is THE problem right now. Maybe he will grow, maybe he won't. It is hard for fans to judge that. Based on his lack of a complete set of skills, such as an arm, and his overblown "smarts", I would say the odds are against him.

You have supported your position with too many facts and too much common sense. Take it further out on the limb.

I can't sleep I'm so pissed, and I can't help but post.

Trent is DONE, folks. Think Ryan Leaf without screaming at a reporter done. There is no way anyone can know if he'll ever get his confidence back, but it's looking highly doubtful. He looks like the worst Bills QB since the Kelly days ended, and that includes Collins, Hobert, and RJ.

The thing is, playing JP and maybe winning a few more games likely doesn't mean playoffs, and then he's gone at the end of the season. So do you play Hamdan?

And I'm officially sick of Jauron. He's a 7-9/8-8 coach at best. The problem there is that he signed a 3-year extension and Ralph wouldn't fire him at the end of the season. Although he should and Jauron should refuse the money he was given (Shyeah, right!).

Trent is DONE, folks. Think Ryan Leaf without screaming at a reporter done. There is no way anyone can know if he'll ever get his confidence back, but it's looking highly doubtful. He looks like the worst Bills QB since the Kelly days ended, and that includes Collins, Hobert, and RJ.

The thing is, playing JP and maybe winning a few more games likely doesn't mean playoffs, and then he's gone at the end of the season. So do you play Hamdan?

And I'm officially sick of Jauron. He's a 7-9/8-8 coach at best. The problem there is that he signed a 3-year extension and Ralph wouldn't fire him at the end of the season. Although he should and Jauron should refuse the money he was given (Shyeah, right!).

He looks like the worst QB since JP.

I think you're half right. I don't think Trent's done yet. Somewhere in that brain of his is the smart QB that made good decisions and protected the football. He's lost his way the last few games and I keep hope that'll find it again.

That being said, maybe Losman plays a couple games to give Trent some time to work through his problems.

Jauron on the other hand has to go. Simply inexcusable the play-calling at the end of the game. His LOSER mindset is affecting this team....making them losers.

I just got a text from my friend who plays on the Bears (and played for Dick). His words: "Sorry bro. He just can't win big games."

How right he is...

Trent's season:

I'm starting to agree with you on the overblown intelligence of Edwards.

He's not stupid, but he's by no means impressing me as an unusually sharp player.