Bobby April for head coach

generaLee83

He is the only coach for the Buffalo Bills who has any fire, creativity and class. He motivates his players and can get great productivity out of seeming castaways. He should have gotten the promotion 3 years ago.

This team is currently on its way to an at best 8-8 season. This is year 3 of Marv's "rebuilding" and this team has amounted to jack squat. The 5 wins thus far have been against the worst in the NFL. The offense is inept, the defense is soft and Dick Jauron couldn't motivate raindrop to fall.

It cannot hurt to send a message to everyone that their job is not safe.

It cannot hurt to strike some fear into these talented yet completely unmotivated players.

I am sickened.

He is the only coach for the Buffalo Bills who has any fire, creativity and class. He motivates his players and can get great productivity out of seeming castaways. He should have gotten the promotion 3 years ago.

This team is currently on its way to an at best 8-8 season. This is year 3 of Marv's "rebuilding" and this team has amounted to jack squat. The 5 wins thus far have been against the worst in the NFL. The offense is inept, the defense is soft and Dick Jauron couldn't motivate raindrop to fall.

It cannot hurt to send a message to everyone that their job is not safe.

It cannot hurt to strike some fear into these talented yet completely unmotivated players.

I am sickened.

I would like to see Bobby head coach someday. I don't think a new HC is our current issue though.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't Jauron just sign an extension?

While rumored there has never been an official stement from the team. Some speculation that agreement was reached verbally but not yet in writing. I understand the underlying point you were trying to make is that if there is an extension it is not likely that the team will now turn around and buy Jauron out.

I am torn because new HC usually means significant turnover in personnel. I think the biggest issue for Buffalo is on the defensive side of the ball. I've never been sold on tampa 2 as a good scheme but our personnel are tailored to it. For the offense if you change out coaching you may take a young QB and set him back further - if that is possible at the moment. :thumbsup::wallbash::sick:

yeah, and be sure to lock the door so he can't get out..

Shoot him with a tranq dart. More humane than being locked up in a room.

Of course, Jauron is pretty comatose while awake. There might be a problem with determining if he's knocked out or not.

Edited by Cynical