What are the positives?

Virgil

Beyond our record, which still has us in contention, and a weak schedule going forward...what are the positives of this team right now?

Trent looks to have regressed back to first game rookie.

Our O-Line is highly paid, but so horrible at run blocking that even our coaches have given up on it.

Our D-Line is really highly paid, but can't get a pash rush without a compliment blitz, and therefor we can't create any turnover.

Our Special Teams can cover, and that's about it.

Our coaches just don't look like they give a crap.

I guess that means our RB, WR, LB, and DB's are the positives. The thing is, I don't see them as horrible, just adequate.

I see absolutely no reason to hold any optimism for the rest of this season, and only feel worse because we were give such a huge headstart.

Like the Bengals got a few years ago, we need a mental facelift. Not just different players, but a different attitude, direction, and motive.

Ralph, thanks for everything, but let's move on

Beyond our record, which still has us in contention, and a weak schedule going forward...what are the positives of this team right now?

Trent looks to have regressed back to first game rookie.

Our O-Line is highly paid, but so horrible at run blocking that even our coaches have given up on it.

Our D-Line is really highly paid, but can't get a pash rush without a compliment blitz, and therefor we can't create any turnover.

Our Special Teams can cover, and that's about it.

Our coaches just don't look like they give a crap.

I guess that means our RB, WR, LB, and DB's are the positives. The thing is, I don't see them as horrible, just adequate.

I see absolutely no reason to hold any optimism for the rest of this season, and only feel worse because we were give such a huge headstart.

Like the Bengals got a few years ago, we need a mental facelift. Not just different players, but a different attitude, direction, and motive.

Ralph, thanks for everything, but let's move on

We are the exact same team as last year with a slightly better ability to stuff the run in the middle...and with slightly worse STs than we had last year.