The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god we suck

offense is horribly coached and can't execute.

defense is horribly coached and can't force turnovers, tackle, or get a decent pass rush.

The head coach is below average.

Not to mention we are injured.

lets hope we can get a good draft this coming april and lets hope our current players develop good over the off season and learn from this

J.P. anyone?

thats not the answer of course. JP is awful....but Trent either has a concussion or he is playing worse than he did his rookie year. Lewts hope its a concussion. Let the guy sit. He is awful...not the same QB. Such a sudden fall is remarkable. His protection aint that bad.

Edwards is garbage

No He's not...

I'm not going to defend him for some of these crap INT's...But until The Bills can Run the Ball with consistancy on Offense this Team is toast...The Bills are making this FAR too easy on opposing Defenses...

No Run Game...No Wins for Buffalo...It's as simple as that... :wallbash:

god we suck

offense is horribly coached and can't execute.

defense is horribly coached and can't force turnovers, tackle, or get a decent pass rush.

The head coach is below average.

Not to mention we are injured.

lets hope we can get a good draft this coming april and lets hope our current players develop good over the off season and learn from this

we've wished for this for the past three years. just like our team, i think im about ready to pack it in too

Good gosh, he's got time and throws the pick. This is like a rewind of past seasons now.

he doesn't think so---he is just a bag of nerves back there in the pocket----won't step up into a throw even when he can, falls backwards on his throws, feet are moving all over there....

Edwards is panicking BAD in the pocket guys...this is not a good development....

he is turning into a Drew Bledsoe at a way too early age....

No He's not...

I'm not going to defend him for some of these crap INT's...But until The Bills can Run the Ball with consistancy on Offense this Team is toast...The Bills are making this FAR too easy on opposing Defenses...

No Run Game...No Wins for Buffalo...It's as simple as that... <_<

I forgot...it's not his fault. It never is.

:wallbash:

we've wished for this for the past three years. just like our team, i think im about ready to pack it in too

no because a lot, and I mean a lot of our young players are developing very well and we are getting a good strong group of young players. I still fully believe we will be a team to reckon with in 1-2 years

he doesn't think so---he is just a bag of nerves back there in the pocket----won't step up into a throw even when he can, falls backwards on his throws, feet are moving all over there....

Edwards is panicking BAD in the pocket guys...this is not a good development....

he is turning into a Drew Bledsoe at a way too early age....

let's have a defensive stand here. we can still win this

No He's not...

No Run Game...No Wins for Buffalo...It's as simple as that... :wallbash:

He sucks when it matters. Period. He's looked awful the last three weeks.

Now that we're effectively out of the playoff hunt, time to pack it in. Get JP in there.