The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think about his use of TOs at the end of the half?

I'm not loving DJ today. I am bitter about not throwing the red flag early. I don't have a problem at the end. HArdy blew it and no way could we risk giving NE that field position. They would've scored 3 and probably at least another 3 with the opening 2nd half KO. HE jus needs to keep the game close for now. ALl this firing talk makes Bills fans sounds like a bunch of losers....the team is still 5-3 at the moment.

I didn't say he wasn't, did I?

By the way, the Saints, who are playing on the road against a divisional opponent and trailing by more points than we are, just went for it on fourth and three from inside the Atlanta 30. And guess what...they didn't get it. And I'd say the Saints have a slightly better offense than we do.

Saints game != Bills game.

They should have at least TRIED the FG.

exactly....Jauron obviously has no clue what he doing and cant think that far ahead

Bobby April ought to take some of the heat for that, too. He is supposed to be the smart one on the staff.

I used to be happy.

kj

Whatever, jester. You'd complain if we were ahead 24-0 at the half.

well, considering they got handed some nice starting field position and they did virtually nothing with it...3 points after 2 drive starts from their own 40(ok 1 was from the 39)...

they gotta stop being so accepting that its OK for the offense to go out and move the ball but put up no points drive after drive...that goes from the head coach to the assistant coaches to the players....

Saints game != Bills game.

They should have at least TRIED the FG.

Agree with that. A 45-yard field goal in a dome...even with their kicking issues, you have to try that FG.

The point is, going for it doesn't make a lot of sense. I understand the argument that the team needs a spark, so therefore DJ should have gone for it. But as bad as we've played, we are only down one score. I can't argue against punting in that spot. There's far more to criticize in that first half than that decision.