The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That left side of the oline is shite, nice throw to lynch. !@#$ Edwards, amazing play calling, it's not the players its the coaching.

How much you want to bet if Belichek was our coach we'd be faring better.

Turk S. threw that sh------- pass?

Yeah, this is utterly absurd. Do they realize how stupid they look with these calls? Doesn't anybody run on 3rd and 1 anymore?

well, yeah, teams usually do, but our OL sucks horribly at short yardage running situations, too. :censored:

Yeah, this is utterly absurd. Do they realize how stupid they look with these calls? Doesn't anybody run on 3rd and 1 anymore?

the bigger point is why are they constantly in these 3rd and 1s to begin with?!?!? Why can't they ever seem to convert a 2nd and 3 into a first down?? They always put themselves in these horrible spots and then can't get a yard on 3rd down....

3 and 1 Pass????????? The gameplan is pretty gutless today.

I'm speechless. I am so sick of this team. I live in Florida...why do I still pull for these lame-ass !@#$s?

I should just leave it to the poverty stricken Upstate New Yorkers and the Canadians where it belongs.

But NOOOOOOOOOO.

Yeah, really. Mayo just got in the league too. He's twice the player Poz is.

Totally agree - I hate the mentality of so many Bills fans that it is OK for Bills players to suck because they are only rookies, 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year...