GOING TO THE RAZOR!

nd03

I hope that was some kind of sick joke. If not, ???????????

I've been to over 200 NFL games & I've never had a drink at any of them.

You ask If not, ???????????-Because 1) I can't stand the taste of most alcoholic beverages, especially beer. 2)I have to drive a pretty long distance to get home from the game & I believe in NONE for the road.

I'll also be at the game this week in NE.

You ask If not, ???????????-Because 1) I can't stand the taste of most alcoholic beverages, especially beer. 2)I have to drive a pretty long distance to get home from the game & I believe in NONE for the road.

Nothing wrong with not drinking due to driving responsibilities, but in reference to the bolded part, :thumbsup: I'm speechless....

Nothing wrong with not drinking due to driving responsibilities, but in reference to the bolded part, :devil: I'm speechless....

Some people are like that. For instance, I can only stand light beers and wine. Dark beers and liquor I don't care for the taste.

Me too.

No beer for me. Never drink beer before/during a game. Never.

I follow the exact same rule, I am far too emotional of a fan to have any of my feelings magnified by alcohol.

Now heroin on the other hand would probably do me some good during a game.

That's quite admirable Alb. Sucks that you have no taste for booze though.

Then again, you've saved a fortune over your lifetime no doubt, or at least you haven't been "pissing it away".