Just thinking out loud for a second

I have no idea why anyone would think NE can beat us once, much less than twice. Cassel can't throw more than 12 yards accurately & they are on their 3rd string RB. They are a mere shell of last years team with some serious questions on D / injuries.

I see us rolling them twice and the power shifting to us. Plan on a 11-5 season or 12-4, no worse.

at Pats (lose)

Cleveland (win)

at KC (win)

SF (win)

Miami (win)

at NYJ (lose)

at Denver (win)

New England (lose)

10-6, anyone?

Plausible. If they have their act together by the end of the season, perhaps the Patriots* game at home is a win. 3-0 vs Cleveland, KC, & SF is a must if they want to make the playoffs.

I still think the Jets are over-hyped and overrated and will finish no better than 10-6, likely 9-7.

I have no idea why anyone would think NE can beat us once, much less than twice. Cassel can't throw more than 12 yards accurately & they are on their 3rd string RB. They are a mere shell of last years team with some serious questions on D / injuries.

I see us rolling them twice and the power shifting to us. Plan on a 11-5 season or 12-4, no worse.

With the way weve played the last two weeks im not chalking up anygame as a win. We are getting hurt at the wrong time and we havent played a solid full game since week one

at Pats (lose)

Cleveland (win)

at KC (win)

SF (win)

Miami (win)

at NYJ (lose)

at Denver (win)

New England (lose)

10-6, anyone?

I like it, but I like 11-5 better, how about a Win at NY, Loss at Denver and Win at Home vs NE, I agree with your first five games.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

And we don't throw farther than 12 yards and have no running game and Schobel and Whitner are out

I want to go 2-0 vs. the Pats*, but I've got two words for you: Wes Welker. If the D coaches don't come up with an answer for Cassel/Welker, it is going to be a LONG afternoon.