Officially sick of Dick Jauron

That video of him speaking of the running game......UGLY! Just UGLY.

Always things that can happen better, they need to keep working at it, they think they have a good but but it didnt work....its the same crap every week. We need to keep working at it, we need to do this better, we need to do that better, we will get back to work and see where it goes.

The OL is in a rut, LOL, they just gotta keep working on it........

HEY DJ, its week 10 in the NFL.....you shouldnt have to treat it as if its preseason. If you cant get a running game going now, you wont get it going all year!

But hey just keep working at it, maybe by the last week in the NFL we will have a 100 yard rusher to go along with yet another losing season!

Enjoy your contract extension and thanks for nothing!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always things that can happen better, they need to keep working at it, they think they have a good but but it didnt work....its the same crap every week. We need to keep working at it, we need to do this better, we need to do that better, we will get back to work and see where it goes.

HEY DJ, its week 10 in the NFL.....you shouldnt have to treat it as if its preseason. If you cant get a running game going now, you wont get it going all year!

But hey just keep working at it, maybe by the last week in the NFL we will have a 100 yard rusher to go along with yet another losing season!

Would love DJ to prove me wrong, but what you're seeing/hearing from him is exactly what was seen/heard from him in Chicago. The parallels are all to familiar for me.

Ive met the guy, hes a good dude! But seriously, I wanna puke when I hear him say we need to keep working on it and get better. He feels its there, but just need to get it going. Man its week 10 in the NFL, season is halfway over, if you have not got it going now for the year, YOU WONT!

Like I said I like the guy and all, but man call out your players for NOT performing well. Sometimes I look at coach Coughlin and his style of coaching and I admire it. I loved that stuff that happen with Coach Singletary......

Maybe Jauron is too laid back. I dont know.

Ive met the guy, hes a good dude! But seriously, I wanna puke when I hear him say we need to keep working on it and get better. He feels its there, but just need to get it going. Man its week 10 in the NFL, season is halfway over, if you have not got it going now for the year, YOU WONT!

Like I said I like the guy and all, but man call out your players for NOT performing well. Sometimes I look at coach Coughlin and his style of coaching and I admire it. I loved that stuff that happen with Coach Singletary......

Maybe Jauron is too laid back. I dont know.

What if Edwards doesn't throw that pick six and the Bills win the game, despite the poor running attack? Nobody here would be complaining about Jauron or his tactics after a win. You'd all be calling him a steady-headed logical head coach.

What if Edwards doesn't throw that pick six and the Bills win the game, despite the poor running attack? Nobody here would be complaining about Jauron or his tactics after a win. You'd all be calling him a steady-headed logical head coach.

What if Norwood makes that kick......

It should be obvious by now that Jauron has one speed with the media. It has yet to be shown that he conducts himself this way with his team behind closed doors. Methinks he's a different kinda guy because of the respect his players have for him.

Every team goes through slumps. Only Arizona truly BEAT the Bills, and that was due largely to FHOF quarterback playing a tremendous game. Costly turnovers, penalties, and mistakes cost us two games in a row. Lots of bounces have gone against us, and there's nothing anyone can do about that- it's an oddly shaped ball. You could say that players' mistakes are a coach's failure to properly prepare them, but we've learned that player preparation is the one area where Jauron truly DOES excel.

Fear not, marauder, after a win in Foxboro, you'll be back to loving Dick!

It should be obvious by now that Jauron has one speed with the media. It has yet to be shown that he conducts himself this way with his team behind closed doors. Methinks he's a different kinda guy because of the respect his players have for him.

Every team goes through slumps. Only Arizona truly BEAT the Bills, and that was due largely to FHOF quarterback playing a tremendous game. Costly turnovers, penalties, and mistakes cost us two games in a row. Lots of bounces have gone against us, and there's nothing anyone can do about that- it's an oddly shaped ball. You could say that players' mistakes are a coach's failure to properly prepare them, but we've learned that player preparation is the one area where Jauron truly DOES excel.

Fear not, marauder, after a win in Foxboro, you'll be back to loving Dick!

As any politician would say, "look at the record".. I looked at jauron's lack of success at Chicago, and he is a loser!

I want this running game fixed as much as anybody....

But honestly....what do you expect him to say?

"That lazy primodonna POS Jason Peters wants a contract then get out there and earn one"

"I just told Jason Whittle to go take a shower and come back....he would serve us better watching from the bench.....I WANT WINNERS"

"Our centers suck and NEITHER of them are going to be with the team next year"

I mean.....what exactly are you looking for? The team has a winning record as of now and DJ is trying to keep the wheels from falling off.

Man do people jump off the bandwagon quick here........

Have the Bills played poorly over the past couple of weeks? Yes. But lets not go nuts here guys. Juron is the right coach for this team. His players play hard for him, hes level headed and need we forget who we had at the helm before he arrived.

The fact is that Peters screwed this offensive live from day number one by not showing up to camp. I blame him for the running games woes just as much as I do coaching. Lynch does need to stop dancing so much and hit the hole but I'm not even willing to kill him because he only a second year guy!

This is a very young team that overachieved early on and is going through one of the rough spots that a team of average talent level goes through. We are not talented enought yet to overcome tons of mistakes, but we are young enough to learn from them and get better as we add the talent. I thijnk Juron sees the long term potentiol of this team and does not want to overreact here like some people want him too.

I still beleve that this is a team that makes the playoffs and when that happens people will be jumping on the Dick bandwagon (that sounded wrong). But those overeacting fans (you know who you are) who thought after the 4-0 start that this was a championship contender were way out to lunch. We have the young core to build a competitive team for years to come.... our QB is in year 2, our rb is in yr 2, out wr corp is locked up and impoving, and our D though still with issues is leaps and bounds better than last year.

So please guys stop with the overactions here.

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.

Vince Lombardi

Dick Jauron was the best thing since sliced bread a few weeks ago and now that the Bills lost 2 in a row all the haters pop up.

This is the same guy that won NFL coach of the week and has been on the list 2 times.

Some of you guys sound like a fleet of ambulances rolling down a 6 lane highway with sirens on full blast,WAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAA...

He knows the running game is in big trouble and said so,His words were the running game is in a "slump".I think he is correct in not throwing anyone under the bus, but that's his way and I admire him for it.He could have thrown his entire line under the bus because they were manhandled by the Jets,Kris Jenkins owned the bills even when double teamed, It was sad.

Give the two teams that beat the Bills the last two weeks some credit,both are way better this year then last year.

Who really knows what is said behind the doors at one Bills drive but the players and coaches,and that's the way it should be.

WTF is he supposed to do start ranting in public about how his O-line players suck and can't get the job done even if its true?

Last year the team won more games then anyone gave them credit for because they still played hard every week with so many injuries. This year the team has a ton of injuries again, tho has not sent them all to IR like they did last year.

Jauron has been known for a power running game and stout defense. I say give the man some time to get this fixed.

what if?....what if?.......what if?..............

Holy crap, WHAT IF Tom Brady didn't go down for the year in week 1? Would we be in contention for the division? Would we stand a chance this Sunday? NOPE. Its a good thing they don't award anyone with a playoff spot or a lombardi trophy after 8 games. Ya'll need to think about how we've started the last 8 seasons, we're 5-3. THAT'S a TRAGEDY? Ask the "everybodys pick to win the SuperBowl" San Diego Chargers or the "we've owned the AFC south ever since it was created" Indianapolis Colts or, last but not least, the "Our season is screwed, but we will not publicly say it" New England Patriots. 5-3 a tragedy? Yeah, I'd rather be 7-1, 8-0...but I'll take 5-3. Heck, we've even got a better record that the "already annoited NFC Champion" Dallas Cowboys.

Just one question:

When things are good in Billsland, don't "we" go other team's fan sites and make fun of them for turning on their teams like this? :unsure: Just wondering.

I told Beerball, if we're storming the castle, I'm grabbing a pitch fork this year instead of a torch. Last year I took a torch and got hot ashes on coals on my burlap sack. :thumbsup:

If we miss the playoffs, he SHOULD be fired! This problem has been evident all year and refuses to fix it. Time to send a message and bench a couple of the most egregious offenders (hint, C and RG).

No more talk; we need action.

Man do people jump off the bandwagon quick here........

Dude... WTF???? Have you been in a coma the past 8 frickin years? This isn't a reaction to simply the Bills first 8 games this season. This is the past 8 years (and certainly the last 3 years) coming home to roost. Bandwagon my ass. we know what a Schitt sandwich when we see one.

When the Bills won their first 4, everyone was jacked up... finally we think we're on the right track. But there were many (myself included) that said.... wait a minute, 4-0 is great, but they really haven't played anyone or dominated... They are still a work in progress, but the signs were positive. We all expected the Bills to get a little bit better each week. But no one expected the team to do a 180 and totally go in the tank and to lose to the Dolphins.... getting torched for 315 yards by Pennington, or the Jets at home... and then soon to get whacked against the Pats... and then will get spanked by the Browns at home on national TV (Browns have 11 days to prepare for that game). So, after winning 4 in a row to begin the season, then lose 5 of their next 6, you're ok with that and don't think us fans should be ripping anyone and everyone in the Bills organization apart and/or jumping off a bandwagon?

How bout the Bills simply let us down big time? Instead of us jumping off the bandwagon, we got thown off the bandwagon and run over!!!!!!!!!!

Any criticism this organization gets is earned and weel deserved. They whiffed big time... on the GM... and the coach