WAS-PIT MNF

Big Turk

Can someone like do something???

Roethlisberger 3 of 13 for 27 yards, 2 sacks and an INT for a QB rating of 7.5...

Campbell 5 of 10 for 33 yards, 3 sacks and a QB rating of 57.5...

61 yards for Pit and 57 for Was...

both teams averaging 2.5 yards a play...

can someone wake me up when something happens?

this game is saving my team.. i'm up by 39 with hines ward left to play.. he's got big ben, santonio holmes and jeff reed.

I got Ward, Campbell and Moore (I sat Moss). He has Porter. I'm down by 20 points. Basically, I'm screwed.

the saved by zero ads are killing me...again....arrrggghhhhh

too bad the car manufacturers themselves aren't being saved apparently by anything they are attempting....October was the worst car sales month in 25 years going back to 1983 and adjusted for population, all the way back since a few years after WW II....

This game is KILLING my fantasy football team, right now.

That game saved my petuti. I had a slim lead and the guy I was playing had Portis going tonight. Managed to pull out a win despite a horrible bye week and injuries. Going into this game I had pretty much accepted it was going to be a loss due to those things. I'm stunned I pulled this out.

Nice to see a blitzing defense.

But yet and still...

Always respect your posts Skoob, but I'm not comfortable guaranteeing anything with this team. They need to find a pass-rush, a way to successfully run the ball, and make Trent audible out of pass plays when the D shows blitz before I regain confidence in this team. The O-line is just not playing well pass-protecting or run blocking either. Even if they do make the playoffs, can you see Trent NOT getting killed by defenses like Tennessee or Pittsburgh?

pitts yes, tenn no

7 sacks on Campbell and forcing Campbell's first 2 picks of the season. Yeah, they're an okay defense, but nothing to worry 'bout.