This team won't make the playoffs.

Dr. Fong

The futility continues. Most of you will just say I'm being Chicken Little, but the Bills will not make the playoffs this year and it just aggravates the hell out of me to have to deal with this year after year.

They had so much heart in the early part of the season, where did it go? They look very uninspired.

whether we make it or not, we wouldn't do anything once we were there.

But I agree, this is pathetic. Trent is way overhyped, the O-line is overpaid and can't runblock, our D-line is overpaid and can't rush the passer, and now we are just plain sloppy with discipline.

As always, thanks Bills for getting our hopes up

somehow it's different for me this year. I feel that we do have something to really build on, for once (rather than hype). Also, I'm no longer expecting to make the playoffs. I'm done with having high expectations for this team. The first half of the season did reel me in, I admit it, but now, if they make the playoffs that's fine. Not expecting it and I will be amazed if they do.

No more let downs, it is what it is. I'm not dogging them and I'm not hyping them up. I'm just looking at them for who they are right now, a mediocre team.

whether we make it or not, we wouldn't do anything once we were there.

But I agree, this is pathetic. Trent is way overhyped, the O-line is overpaid and can't runblock, our D-line is overpaid and can't rush the passer, and now we are just plain sloppy with discipline.

As always, thanks Bills for getting our hopes up

well said........we have good DBs though

Agreed. They're done. 0-2 in the division is deadly. They'll be 0-3 next week. I'm not a reactionary to one game. I've watched them play poorly in WINS against St Louis and Oakland, games they lose agaist actual good teams.

Major issues that they had coming in and never addressed and they're reaping what they sowed:

1. Tight end has continued to be a major problem. Royal couldn't catch a cold and should be cut.

2. #2 WR. Reed is a number 3. They needed a veteran #2.

3. The OL stills has major holes.

3. The DEs are suspect at their best. Schobel is the Miro Satan of the NFL... racking up stats in garbage time, rarely coming through in the clutch.

Issues that have rear their ugly heads:

1. TE's arm strength or Schonert's play-calling. Either one, this team refuses to throw deep to soften the defense and open the running game. You can blame the OL for running blocking issues, but they seem good in pass blocking, enough to throw deep, if the QB can. So you throw downfield to improve the running game and they don't and I see it as lack of trust in TE from Schonert.

2. Our DBs are all secon rate, all of them. McGee when healthy is a #2. Youbouty is a nickel back. Greer sucks and is still looking for the jock he got deked out of.

3. This two-headed RB thing sucks. Neither one gets any rhythm or confidence. Over-hyped idea that coached coy cat, Emmitt Smith, Eric Dickerson, Walter Payton, Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders, etc....

The futility continues. Most of you will just say I'm being Chicken Little, but the Bills will not make the playoffs this year and it just aggravates the hell out of me to have to deal with this year after year.

Looks like Ralph will have to sell naming rights to the stadium in order to budget for a new head coach.

Guest dog14787

Half way through the season with a winning record and its over? We play the Jets and Fish again and yet its over? Pats lose tonight and we beat them next week we could be winning our division again, but its over?

Its not over yet ...

Half way through the season with a winning record and its over? We play the Jets and Fish again and yet its over? Pats lose tonight and we beat them next week we could be winning our division again, but its over?

Its not over yet ...

Absolutely not. Not much separates these teams. Surely they have to solve the ruinning game. They look too predictable to me.

They had so much heart in the early part of the season, where did it go? They look very uninspired.

That 5-1 start went straight to their heads...but hopefully this will be a kick in the a** to them letting them know they need to pick it up

Guest dog14787
Absolutely not. Not much separates these teams. Surely they have to solve the ruinning game. They look too predictable to me.

Josh Reed is more important to our offense than we may have thought and James Hardy is not ready so it might be high time to give the other rookies a chance, especially if Reed stays out for any length of time.

Missing Marshawn Lynch a good bit of the game hurt us and I wasn't to impressed with Freddie Jackson's play today.

Our RB's are average or our O-line is below average ,one or the other, maybe both.

If we want to win our division we have to improve, thats for sure.

0-2 in the division. we are done. 0% we make the playoffs. To be honest I saw this coming. If trent is going to stand in the pocket, hold the ball allday and get sacked we might as well put JP losman back in. atleast he can throw the deep ball.

:wallbash::thumbsup:

Yes it will, because after NE, the next 3 teams have:

a bad, bad 3rd string QB starting(KC with Thigpen), a coach more interested in finding out who leaked to the media that he mooned the team at halftime last week, then he is in actually winning the game(Singletary with SFO), and a Cleveland team that is just falling apart at the seams...

That will make us 8-4 after 12 games, even with a NE loss...figure that we are not going to be swept in the division, and you can add another 2 wins there....10-6

Yes it will, because after NE, the next 3 teams have:

a bad, bad 3rd string QB starting(KC with Thigpen), a coach more interested in finding out who leaked to the media that he mooned the team at halftime last week, then he is in actually winning the game(Singletary with SFO), and a Cleveland team that is just falling apart at the seams...

That will make us 8-4 after 12 games, even with a NE loss...figure that we are not going to be swept in the division, and you can add another 2 wins there....10-6

How can this team even beat a rug, I mean they only have a .625 winning percentage :thumbsup: