There's nothing wrong with Jason Peter's play....

According to Jason Peters:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...7c-7dbaba7505dd

So, is Eugene Parker orchestrating this too?

Peters is simultaneously finding out what happens when you are a marked man and unprepared at the same time.

When he got that Pro Bowl nod the bar was raised for pass rushers and they are bringing their "A" game and whipping his asss and making note so they can take it to their own contract negotiations. Note to Jason, it's easier to get there than to stay there. The LEAST you have to do is keep training, which he obviously did not do for ohhhh.....about 8 months I would say. Right now, he's not even adequate, let alone All Pro.

I believe he is maybe the most talented OL in the league, but barring a miraculous turnaround he doesn't warrant a new contract and the Bills would be damn foolish to give him one now, being aware of his Mike Williams-like lack of committment and tragic lack of judgement.

I used to really like this guy and was amazed at his talent level to go from undrafted to a starting left tackle... However, my opinion has drastically changed after his ridiculous holdout which accomplished absolutely nothing in his favor.

Peters is simultaneously finding out what happens when you are a marked man and unprepared at the same time.

When he got that Pro Bowl nod the bar was raised for pass rushers and they are bringing their "A" game and whipping his asss and making note so they can take it to their own contract negotiations. Note to Jason, it's easier to get there than to stay there. The LEAST you have to do is keep training, which he obviously did not do for ohhhh.....about 8 months I would say. Right now, he's not even adequate, let alone All Pro.

I believe he is maybe the most talented OL in the league, but barring a miraculous turnaround he doesn't warrant a new contract and the Bills would be damn foolish to give him one now, being aware of his Mike Williams-like lack of committment and tragic lack of judgement.

Absolutely agree. And what bothers me is to hear the coaches (Jauron and Kugler) say he is playing well and have no problems with his play. Granted we dont know what they say to him in private, but assuming its the same, this only helps to reinforce in his mind that he is playing like he did last year, and provides him ammo at the end of the season when he complains about his pay again, pointing to how his coaches praised his performance.

Absolutely agree. And what bothers me is to hear the coaches (Jauron and Kugler) say he is playing well and have no problems with his play. Granted we dont know what they say to him in private, but assuming its the same, this only helps to reinforce in his mind that he is playing like he did last year, and provides him ammo at the end of the season when he complains about his pay again, pointing to how his coaches praised his performance.

Or they are planning to trade the lazy, lousy ingrate, and are themselves trying to bolster his reputation and value.

Of course they have problems with his play. To his credit, Jauron does not call out his players in public. There's a reason his teams play hard for him.

I used to really like this guy and was amazed at his talent level to go from undrafted to a starting left tackle... However, my opinion has drastically changed after his ridiculous holdout which accomplished absolutely nothing in his favor.

Right on.

To watch Lee Evans go about his business as a professional and be rewarded made me happy. Our upper management sent a good message to players by rewarding Lee the way they did. Hes all class.

Jason Peters made a big mistake. Its a shame, really.

i've been re watching out games.

peters has been garbage, he looks like a rookie with good talent.

that safety we gave up WAS ON A THREE MAN RUSH, and it didn't take more than 2 seconds for the sack to occur, it wasn't a long time.

peters was right up over porter and just stank. no disruption and got beat to the inside with his ass in his own endzone.

i think if we score on that drive we win the game, and peters made that impossible.

i know some of the chubby chasers on this board want to cut whitner and pay peters 10 a year, but he's been sheet this season.

You are being so harsh on the guy. I think he's playing damn well. The safety was Dockery's fault. Go ahead and watch it again. Dockery was inside support for Peters, so Peters overplayed the outside. Porter cut inside and Dockery _could_ have stopped him cold, but didn't. Peters was a man and took the blame with Chris Brown because he wasn't about to call out his boy. Good for him.