• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop yelling. if you hate callers DO NOT TAKE CALLS

wgr= :wallbash:

radio off until brad and rubes

Excersize your radio on off button..I only listen to him if I forget what time it is and turn the staion to it by accident..HE SUCKS...

Schlepp is the WORST radio personality I have ever heard hands down.

It's amazing how pompous and arrogant he is..... but the only game in town (or available here in Toronto).... The fact they ignore TE's bad game (and gloss over it) and just write off this game perplexes me.... They said that they could accept an Arizona loss as it was out of conference, on the road.... and as there will be losses this is one they'd rationalize. The fact JP played made them (Bulldog his lackey) ecstatic.

Now TE has a very questionable game, making mistakes that we only thought JP made and they defelct all the blame and shrug their shoulders.

As another aside TE seems to be reverting to some of those checkdown options that people questioned last year, with almost no mid/long passes yesterday (one underthrown, arm hit catch by Lee Evans).

Bad games happen, the Defense, decision making and coaching I thought was questionable.

Holy crap! I am generally a WGR supporter, but today's show is beyond ridiculous. Schopp is indignant with any caller expressing any negative opinion about the game. Even asking out loud, why do we bother taking calls? He even criticized the point made by a caller from Rochester PRAISING the team.

He is, I am not kidding, basically asking people to turn off the radio and stop listening. The advertisers on the station must love the hosts actively trying to drive the listeners away.

I honestly think Bulldog is flabergasted with Schopp but doesn't have the balls to stand up to him...

Its sad

It's amazing how pompous and arrogant he is..... but the only game in town (or available here in Toronto).... The fact they ignore TE's bad game (and gloss over it) and just write off this game perplexes me.... They said that they could accept an Arizona loss as it was out of conference, on the road.... and as there will be losses this is one they'd rationalize. The fact JP played made them (Bulldog his lackey) ecstatic.

Now TE has a very questionable game, making mistakes that we only thought JP made and they defelct all the blame and shrug their shoulders.

As another aside TE seems to be reverting to some of those checkdown options that people questioned last year, with almost no mid/long passes yesterday (one underthrown, arm hit catch by Lee Evans).

Bad games happen, the Defense, decision making and coaching I thought was questionable.

Sooner or later, a defense looks at what you like to do on offensive and takes it away from you. The Bills can expect more teams to better defend the short passes until they find a way to beat that coverage.

I'm stunned at how fast folks will throw Trent under the bus. I saw the game. The idea of a bad game by Trent never entered my mind. In fact I thought Trent was amazingly accurate when he wasn't running for his life. Once again, we are blaming the QB for everything when we lose.

PTR

That guy is classic. One of the worst radio personalities ever. I think he once said that it would be more important for our town if the sabres won a cup than if the bills won a superbowl.

That's merely an opinion. What's the problem with that?

That's merely an opinion. What's the problem with that?

The problem is I don't like his opinion and think its ridiculous, therefore I don't listen to him. If you don't make ridiculous opinions, my chances of listening to you on a regular basis increase dramatically.

I love the sabres. I once went to all 41 home games in a season (I know very few who pulled this feat off), and I played hockey my whole life, as did my entire family. I still will not succumb to ignorant theories that a cup will mean more for our city.

I'm stunned at how fast folks will throw Trent under the bus. I saw the game. The idea of a bad game by Trent never entered my mind. In fact I thought Trent was amazingly accurate when he wasn't running for his life. Once again, we are blaming the QB for everything when we lose.

PTR

Bills fans are as "retarted" as any group of sports fans, especially after a loss. If TE gives me 6 or 7 more of these games this year, then I might be willing to pile on like all the JP fanboys are doing, but the truth is, he really didn't play that bad. The results of his play just weren't that good...there is a difference. It was, far and away his least impressive game of the season, but, the team was still very much in contention to win the game, with about 4 minutes left, despite horrendous field position, a very under estimated injury (Josh Reed), and a very poor defensive performance. Lets remember, TE is seeing things for the first time. Don't be shocked if he plays this "bad" against the Pats. Coaches are starting to develop an MO on him.

Sure, TE's turnover might have sealed the victory for the Dolphins (although I think the Bills still had a shot, until Royal's fumble), but he also kept them in the game. It happens. JP had games like that over the years too. If that is the worst we see from JP, than I think we are in good shape at QB. BTW, one of the GR guys said (and I wonder if it is not true), "is it possible that the Bills are not all that much better than last season, other than at QB?" This team is still flawed...but they are still pretty good. Everyone take the noose down...people here are psychotic when it comes to the Bills...two teams play, one wins...we're 5-2 and still very much alive, not even half way through the season....

Bills fans are as "retarted" as any group of sports fans, especially after a loss. If TE gives me 6 or 7 more of these games this year, then I might be willing to pile on like all the JP fanboys are doing, but the truth is, he really didn't play that bad. The results of his play just weren't that good...there is a difference. It was, far and away his least impressive game of the season, but, the team was still very much in contention to win the game, with about 4 minutes left, despite horrendous field position, a very under estimated injury (Josh Reed), and a very poor defensive performance. Lets remember, TE is seeing things for the first time. Don't be shocked if he plays this "bad" against the Pats. Coaches are starting to develop an MO on him.

Sure, TE's turnover might have sealed the victory for the Dolphins (although I think the Bills still had a shot, until Royal's fumble), but he also kept them in the game. It happens. JP had games like that over the years too. If that is the worst we see from JP, than I think we are in good shape at QB. BTW, one of the GR guys said (and I wonder if it is not true), "is it possible that the Bills are not all that much better than last season, other than at QB?" This team is still flawed...but they are still pretty good. Everyone take the noose down...people here are psychotic when it comes to the Bills...two teams play, one wins...we're 5-2 and still very much alive, not even half way through the season....

I agree entirely. Trent was not responsible for the loss at all.

Edit: And I'm a self-proclaimed JP fanboy. In retrospect, I was probably not a JP fanboy, but instead a realist who doesn't jump the gun and start blaming the quarterback for losses.