Does anyone know the camera rules at the Ralph

and I want to bring my camera if at all possible. I have a small digital that I could bring in a pinch but I would rather bring my digital SLR with telephoto lense to get some great shots if possible. Anyone know if I would be allowed to bring this camera on the sidelins with me? How about the seats, are fans allowed to have cameras? I've never tried to bring a camera in the stadium before so I am not sure what the rules are. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

and I want to bring my camera if at all possible. I have a small digital that I could bring in a pinch but I would rather bring my digital SLR with telephoto lense to get some great shots if possible. Anyone know if I would be allowed to bring this camera on the sidelins with me? How about the seats, are fans allowed to have cameras? I've never tried to bring a camera in the stadium before so I am not sure what the rules are. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I brought my digital SLR last weekend and they said as long as the lense is under 6" it is OK. I was not on the field , so I am not sure if that is different. Have fun and please share your pics.

Why don't you check with the person(s) who got you the on-field pass rather than depend on the mooks on this board?

Sorry, just jealous of your wealth... :lol: Enjoy the game, if you take pictures, please share!

I did, he said I could bring a camera as long as it is "small". I was looking for a more official definition. Thanks for the list Ganesh. Looks like I'll have to leave my big lense behind. I am also hopefully attending the walk through on Saturday and I will take as many pictures as possible.

could I ask how one goes about getting a field pass? I would love to have the opportunity to get on the field to get some shots before the game! ::jealous::

A friend of mine is friends with one of the coaches. This is my first time getting this kind of access and I will definitely enjoy iyt to the fullest.

could I ask how one goes about getting a field pass? I would love to have the opportunity to get on the field to get some shots before the game! ::jealous::

You also get field passes if you are a first time buyer of Club Level Season Tickets.

Just a heads up, you can bring the camera (less than 6 inch lense) but you can't bring the camera case. Not sure of the reason for this but I had to toss mine in the garbage last year because I didn't know this and I wasn't going to miss kickoff for a cheap camera case. You can bring a purse, but not a camera case?

Just tell security that you bring that lens every game. Mine is 5.5" inches, and I always get hassled. Since they use their hand to measure, one week I brought a 6" ruler, and security then decided to tell me it was lens + camera body, even though right behind him was the sign that said lens, nothing about lens + body. They still let me bring it in each week.

Sweet! Have fun out there. I am taking a guest on the field for the pats* game...

Also.. it sounds like security is trying to squeeze an extra half inch outta ya... I call that lens envy!!!

B.