Lee Evans on Jim Rome today

stevewin

Jim Rome said he thinks the NFL is a better place when the Bills are doing well and it was good for his show too. He said he loved the Bills and their community that is so in to their football team. He said he shouldn't root for any team but he can't help it with Buffalo.

:D

I guess we like him now. :lol:

WAR Jim Rome digging Buffalo.

OUT

WAR Jim Rome digging Buffalo.

OUT

What is the deal with "WAR" among Rome callers? WAR should never be used to mean anything good, and Rome should know that. War isn't always the worst thing, but it is never a good thing.

What is the deal with "WAR" among Rome callers? WAR should never be used to mean anything good, and Rome should know that. War isn't always the worst thing, but it is never a good thing.

"I HAVENT BEEN LISTENING TO U ALL THAT LONG BUT UH I CANT BELIEVE YOURE TALKING ABOUT THIS "WAR" STUFF...U KNOW THEY FIGHT TO THE DEATH...THEY DONT JUST FIGHT...DONT U THINK THATS DISGUITING FOR KIDS TO SEE...THATS NOT HELPING KIDS "DEAN"...ITS HURTING 'EM MAN AND U SHOULDNT BE TALKING ABOUT IT ON THIS BLOG

"I HAVENT BEEN LISTENING TO U ALL THAT LONG BUT UH I CANT BELIEVE YOURE TALKING ABOUT THIS "WAR" STUFF...U KNOW THEY FIGHT TO THE DEATH...THEY DONT JUST FIGHT...DONT U THINK THATS DISGUITING FOR KIDS TO SEE...THATS NOT HELPING KIDS "DEAN"...ITS HURTING 'EM MAN AND U SHOULDNT BE TALKING ABOUT IT ON THIS BLOG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Listening on and off to Rome for years, he jumps on bandwagons and jumps off like a champ. I remember times over the past few years of him slamming Buffalo and such, but this year he's suddenly gaga over Buffalo.

And although the clones, wars, and have a take and don't sucks are really dumb, he is a good interviewer.

Jim Rome said he thinks the NFL is a better place when the Bills are doing well and it was good for his show too. He said he loved the Bills and their community that is so in to their football team. He said he shouldn't root for any team but he can't help it with Buffalo.

:thumbsup:

I guess we like him now. :thumbsup:

You know what would really be sweet? Instead of the usual PC responses, one guy one time saying " The dolphins? They're a joke! We are going to totally blow them out, Jim." :thumbsup: