TRENT ALL OVER ESPN

Trent, and the Bills, have earned the attention. I admit, it makes me a little bit nervous, though. But, I think Trent will be able to handle it.

What is Trent doing on Herd in the AM? Shouldn't he be at practice, on a Wednesday morning?

Trent, and the Bills, have earned the attention. I admit, it makes me a little bit nervous, though. But, I think Trent will be able to handle it.

What is Trent doing on Herd in the AM? Shouldn't he be at practice, on a Wednesday morning?

C'mon. We all complain that we don't get any respect or attention, then we finally get it and are all scared. I'm soaking in every second of Bills Fever and am lovin' it. May it never end.

Yes - it SNOWING here today, and TE should definitely be practicing! :rolleyes:

that whole argument seems so retarded to me....what is there to do in any other city that there isnt in buffalo? other than watch a pro basketball game and.....well thats all i can think of right now

you have to take into account where people are coming from such as trent from no cal...he said he had to get adjusted to the weather (what a surprise that buffalo weather was mentioned on a nationally syndicated show) or even the p.o.s willis mcgahee being from miami...of course there is going to be more to do in miami and san jose than buffalo but the people that live here know whats up (bills, sabres and drinking heavily) and what a great place it is to live

You see what happens? He gets a nickname and everything goes to hell. Sonofabitch I knew this was going to happen.

Trent's Official nickname is Captain Clutch, as dubbed by me after he lead us back from a 9 point deficit in the forth quarter, twice, for the second straight 4th quarter comeback.

He will soon has his own cereal, and most likely a copyright infringement lawsuit from Kelloggs

Trent's Official nickname is Captain Clutch, as dubbed by me after he lead us back from a 9 point deficit in the forth quarter, twice, for the second straight 4th quarter comeback.

He will soon has his own cereal, and most likely a copyright infringement lawsuit from Kelloggs

:rolleyes: Legend in your own mind, I see.

Sorry dood, you'll have to fight BostonBills over this, not me as I'm just the messenger. Maybe somebody could start a pole and we could all choose our favorite nickname!

Sorry dood, you'll have to fight BostonBills over this, not me as I'm just the messenger. Maybe somebody could start a pole and we could all choose our favorite nickname!

I was just looking at the thread of the best looking women, on Off The Wall, and I already have quite the pole started.