TRENT ALL OVER ESPN

Ya know, polls are just a fancy way of systematically predicting what's gonna happen...

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is a new track record. As it stands now, Jean Girard is sitting on the pole, which is a statement of fact, and is in no way a comment on the driver's sexual orientation

A lot of the "there is nothing to do in buffalo" compared to other cities (and I mean the city center, where the media types and the visiting players stay) is because the Buffalo metro area has an example of what every other area has, its just that in Buff you have roam far and wide to get there, whereas other cities have it all right downtown. If you are staying at the Hyatt downtown (which the where the outsiders stay, because its the only hotel with enough quality rooms) and you don't have a car and its Wednesday night, you are in trouble... lets face it, downtown Buffalo is abysmal compared to the downtown core areas of 90% of NFL cities...

A lot of the "there is nothing to do in buffalo" compared to other cities (and I mean the city center, where the media types and the visiting players stay) is because the Buffalo metro area has an example of what every other area has, its just that in Buff you have roam far and wide to get there, whereas other cities have it all right downtown. If you are staying at the Hyatt downtown (which the where the outsiders stay, because its the only hotel with enough quality rooms) and you don't have a car and its Wednesday night, you are in trouble... lets face it, downtown Buffalo is abysmal compared to the downtown core areas of 90% of NFL cities...

Ever been to Dallas? Ft. Worth is a different story, but downtown Dallas sucks rotten eggs.

"Dallas is full of cokeheads and debutants...half of whom play for the Cowboys."

-Hank Hill

or guys that stab their teamated in the neck with a pair of scissors over a haircut...or guys that get caught in a hotel room with prostitutes and grams of cocaine and proclaim "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"...cough michael irvin cough

Ever been to Dallas? Ft. Worth is a different story, but downtown Dallas sucks rotten eggs.

Not that I really give a rat's ass about stupid comments from Herd, and those of his ilk, but just once I'd like to hear a Buffalo athlete or celeb counter the "nothing to do in Buffalo" remark with something like: "Colin, you ever lived in Buffalo? What was the longest period of time you ever spent there? What is it that you wanted to do, that you were not able to do, while in the Buffalo area?"

Of course, there are things in some cities, and not in others. I just think that Herd uses that as a cheap joke, and has never actually had to think about what is, and isn't, in Buffalo.

what is the detroit scandal?

Favre is reported to have called the Lions and dished out info on how to beat the Pack.

The Lions are embarassed...no, not by the story, they are embarassed because they got their asses kicked even though they had Farve's inside dirt.

Favre is reported to have called the Lions and dished out info on how to beat the Pack.

The Lions are embarassed...no, not by the story, they are embarassed because they got their asses kicked even though they had Farve's inside dirt.

Hey sphere o' beer, can you post a link to a larger size pic of your avatar? I've got a Dolphan coworker I want to print that out for :lol: