If we get lit up by the dolphins

.... no longer be a fan of this team. Not for a long time anyway. And yes that means I will no longer post on this board (not for a long time anyway.) I hate Pennington and Dolphins aren't even a quality team this year. And if Bills embarress me with a blowout loss to them next week(like two weeks's ago's debacle against can't beat the Ariz Cards), I am no longer a fan of this team. They would not represent me. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel and that's the deal.

.... no longer be a fan of this team. Not for a long time anyway. And yes that means I will no longer post on this board (not for a long time anyway.) I hate Pennington and Dolphins aren't even a quality team this year. And if Bills embarress me with a blowout loss to them next week(like two weeks's ago's debacle against can't beat the Ariz Cards), I am no longer a fan of this team. They would not represent me. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel and that's the deal.

Where does this come from?

What was wrong with losing to the Cardinals? Or is your head so far up your ass you thought they would be a bad team forever??? Now, I kind of feel you on the Fins, we should not lose to em', but wake up man, the Cardinals are a legit football team.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

get off the bus please now. We dont need "fans" like you.

You've just lost your fan credibility whether they win or lose.

From the pats* board?

I get the joke but it is still weak to post something like this on the board without referencing the original. Fans from other teams will think we are as fairweather as the original poster if we don't slam you. Therefore, you suck, we don't want you as a fan, go cheer for the Fins or the Patsies* or whoever else won a game recently.