I'm looking for Hardy to have a big game.

Tipster19

Why does it suck? We're doing ok.

Exactly. And, Hardy will likely have more chances THIS YEAR to make some plays. You have to remember, the average poster has little patience.

Exactly. And, Hardy will likely have more chances THIS YEAR to make some plays. You have to remember, the average poster has little patience.
Why does it suck? We're doing ok.

I'm not saying that he's done or that the team isn't doing Ok, but I think that everyone was hoping that he'd make an immediate impact (like DeSean Jackson) rather than making no impact. It does suck in that regard, but in my opinion, most rookies take at least 2 years to really get accustomed to the NFL.

He'll have a bunch of chances this year to make a difference in individual games, but he won't be a real difference maker for the Bills until at least 2009-2010.

I'm not saying that he's done or that the team isn't doing Ok, but I think that everyone was hoping that he'd make an immediate impact (like DeSean Jackson) rather than making no impact. It does suck in that regard, but in my opinion, most rookies take at least 2 years to really get accustomed to the NFL.

He'll have a bunch of chances this year to make a difference in individual games, but he won't be a real difference maker for the Bills until at least 2009-2010.

OK - fair enough.

big receivers take longer to develope. burris was a flop his first 2 years. Even Calvin johnson was garbage his first year. Wait utnil year 3 and just be glad we dont need him right now.

The Bills DID need him, in game #2. He came through, and caught the game winning TD.