Sick!

WWVaBeach

I don't use the "C" word much, but she deserves it.

I hate to be the devil's advocate, but did she not raise awareness and a lot of money for breast cancer research? Does it really matter if she had cancer? She exposed the gracious and giving hearts of an entire town and probably gave hope to others around her who actually were inflicted.

I'm not saying what she did isn't morally questionable. But it seems to me that the net effect of her actions was probably a positive rather than a negative, and I'd guess the same goes for her two previous towns.

I hate to be the devil's advocate, but did she not raise awareness and a lot of money for breast cancer research? Does it really matter if she had cancer? She exposed the gracious and giving hearts of an entire town and probably gave hope to others around her who actually were inflicted.

I'm not saying what she did isn't morally questionable. But it seems to me that the net effect of her actions was probably a positive rather than a negative, and I'd guess the same goes for her two previous towns.

Do you think that any of those students/parents/teachers will pause the next time someone tries to raise money for a good cause?

This woman is disgusting. Who the hell was the guy who called and pretended to be her doctor? :lol:

She also taught them about scam artists. :lol:

So she did this for cancer research and not to create her own massive !@#$ing pity party? I see. See you next tuesday B word!

So she did this for cancer research and not to create her own massive !@#$ing pity party?

Bingo. This is pretty clearly a demented, lonely nutcase who needed to create a way to be 'loved'.

There are a lot of seriously f&*ked up people in this world.

So she did this for cancer research and not to create her own massive !@#$ing pity party? I see. See you next tuesday B word!

Ok let me be clear about what I'm saying. Clearly, SHE didn't do this for good reasons, but did her actions actually do more harm than good? I don't think so. I mean, who (besides for hurt feelings) got hurt by this?

Ok let me be clear about what I'm saying. Clearly, SHE didn't do this for good reasons, but did her actions actually do more harm than good? I don't think so. I mean, who (besides for hurt feelings) got hurt by this?

Did you read the article?

People gave money and time and smoothies and caseroles. This is pretty harsh, I bet most of those people would have prefered to get robbed just once and have it done instead of the slow drain job she did on them.

I agree. She is a good woman.

Ok let me be clear about this. When you give $$ to cancer research on behalf of someone, you're doing it with the hopes that your money will do some good. Like saving the !@#$ING LIFE of the person that "persuaded" you to give money.

Does anyone watch Nip/Tuck? The crazy chick who pretended to be an agent and roped Sean in last season came to mind when I read this story.

Serious issues with needing attention.

And she hooked that guy up to the stuffing machine? :lol::lol:

Actually that was just about the time I decided Nip/Tuck had gone over the cliff -- haven't seen an episode in a while. Although I sure did enjoy when Eden was on.