What if we DIDN'T draft McCargo with that Bears pick

COACH85

Nick Mangold as our Center or Demeco Ryans as our LB to go along with Poz and Mitchell.

We would have one heck of an offensive line or LB group. McCargo was a bust right from the start and the only reason why he even looked decent in college was because Mario Williams was getting double and triple teamed which freed up McCargo on a consistent basis to make plays.

The players mentioned in this post were all drafted close to the McCargo pick so it could have been a real possibility and just posting this for fun..............not a big deal.

yeah, you can sit here and WHAT IF all day... no sense in doing it.

Now you can see why me and alot of other people hardly ever post on these boards.............some people have nothing better to do with their time then be a wise ass.

If this thread is an example of what you would bring to the boards, we're not missing much.

See what I mean, perfect example. I have news for you, looking at your posts I wouldn't talk much if I were you. The only difference being I refrain from wise ass comments on your initial posts.

If this thread is an example of what you would bring to the boards, we're not missing much.

Dude, the post was just for fun so if you can't handle that.............don't respond with one of your typical sarcastic posts.

COACH... you need to lighten up or get some thicker skin. This is how internet message boards work, you'll get a handful of quality responses to your topic or question, and the rest will be jokes, sarcastic comments, or insults. A few of the posts in response to your topic that you took such offense to were harmless (and not to mention many were from well-respected seasoned posters on the board, they weren't even trolls).

So if you can't sift through the bad to get to the good, you might as well leave... or just go call a waaahhh-mbulance you pu$$y!

Hey, just stating the facts. Many people don't post on these boards because some OTHER people are rude and sarcastic with their replies just because they have nothing better to do with their time. Thats not whining, just stating the obvious.

Obviously, you're in the majority and as far as "well respected seasoned posters"..............where the heck do you get that from? If someone posts ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, it qualifies them as a well respected seasoned poster? If someone doesn't post that much it makes them a troll? Hey, whatever you say man......all the more power to you and your little pals.

I enjoy reading many of the posts on these boards on a daily basis but I don't find the need to throw sacarstic comments and insults on this board everytime I disagree with someone's comments on their initial post. You should try and do the same, its really not that difficult............or is that too much for you to handle? :nana:

COACH... you need to lighten up or get some thicker skin. This is how internet message boards work, you'll get a handful of quality responses to your topic or question, and the rest will be jokes, sarcastic comments, or insults. A few of the posts in response to your topic that you took such offense to were harmless (and not to mention many were from well-respected seasoned posters on the board, they weren't even trolls).

So if you can't sift through the bad to get to the good, you might as well leave... or just go call a waaahhh-mbulance you pu$$y!

LAMP LAMP LAMP!

As a relocated Bills fan who has NC State in his backyard, I'll just say I'm not overly excited about McCargo. My feelings are he'll be average at best. I hope I'm wrong though.

I WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING!!! My resume is currently being faxed to OBD.

Hey, just stating the facts. Many people don't post on these boards because some OTHER people are rude and sarcastic with their replies just because they have nothing better to do with their time. Thats not whining, just stating the obvious.

Obviously, you're in the majority and as far as "well respected seasoned posters"..............where the heck do you get that from? If someone posts ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, it qualifies them as a well respected seasoned poster? If someone doesn't post that much it makes them a troll? Hey, whatever you say man......all the more power to you and your little pals.

I enjoy reading many of the posts on these boards on a daily basis but I don't find the need to throw sacarstic comments and insults on this board everytime I disagree with someone's comments on their initial post. You should try and do the same, its really not that difficult............or is that too much for you to handle? :nana:

Somebody needs a hose and a scrub brush to take care of that sandi-clit-itis. Rinse the sand out bro.