Latest joke

Peace Frog

All seriousness aside, I'm a bit concerned with our pass rush (or lack of) against San Diego. I believe LT can be reasonably contained by our D but if we can't get the heat on Rivers, I think it's gonna be a long game. Your thoughts?

that is true...forgot to add in the home crowd and they will be traveling a ways.

i am not too sure if the bye week really helped. it should, but i have a feeling we didn't use it to our advantage really with the four day weekend. maybe we did, maybe we didn't. we will see what happens.

plus i think the chargers tried harder against the pats because they hate them so much. but who could hate us? :thumbsup:

the chargers are not a good road team. if trent doesn't have any cobwebs in his head the bills should be able to throw and hopefully that sets up the run. the o line needs to step up.

Our offense has to keep their offense off the field, plain and simple. We all know how that happens, and we all saw how, for one reason or another (tho, one key reason comes to mind... *ahem* :thumbsup: ) we didn't do that. Warner was on the field all day throwing slants, ate clock and by the end was shoving it down the D's throats. Let's see if Trent and Lunch can come up with some sustained drives and mostly dink 'n' dunk us to a W by keeping their best players on the bench.

Let's see if Trent and Lunch can come up with some sustained drives and mostly dink 'n' dunk us to a W by keeping their best players on the bench.

Hopefully Trent packs a lunch, boyeeeeee!!!!

Ye Ole Cotton's prediction: 2 TD's to TG! The offense hangs 31 on the Bolts while holding the ball for 40 minutes. The D holds the Bolts to 13 and everyone is amazed at how much better they look since the debacle in the desert. Perhaps it's because Trent brings a lunch and keeps our D off the field? An interesting concept, indeed. Despite not having a handle on the offense, Gonzalez will be a huge emotional lift in this game. When he enters the game, the Ralph will explode!

Tony Gonzalez walks into a bar. He a large, menacing fella. He chugs back a beer and says, "All the guys on this side of the bar are corksoccers! Anyone got a problem with that?"

Everyone is understandably silent.

He then, chugs back another beer and says, "All the guys on the other side of the bar are motherflockers! Anyone got a problem with that?"

Everyone is silent, again.

Then J.P. Losman gets up from his stool and starts to walk toward the man.

"You got a problem, buddy?"

No, I'm just on the wrong side of the bar!"

Tony Gonzales walks into a bar and sits next to Ted Bruiski. A Black hole is then created because of the Vortex of Awesomeness created by the incredible magnetism of the two Gods. The earth is swallowed up internally and is the end of the world as we know it. THE END

Tony Gonzales walks into a bar and sits next to Ted Bruiski. A Black hole is then created because of the Vortex of Awesomeness created by the incredible magnetism of the two Gods. The earth is swallowed up internally and is the end of the world as we know it. THE END

Thanks for the happy ending.

All seriousness aside, I'm a bit concerned with our pass rush (or lack of) against San Diego. I believe LT can be reasonably contained by our D but if we can't get the heat on Rivers, I think it's gonna be a long game. Your thoughts?

I don't get it and I'm pretty good with jokes. Can you explain the punch line?