Very Entertaining Early Games!!

CJPearl2

Bears-Atl game was unreal in the last 2 mins; Houston comeback;Skins upset by Rams (wtf?; congrats Coach Haslett);Minn comeback.

Any given Sunday boys and girls!!

Just goes to show the importance of those wins against Oakland and St. Louis. Also look at how Arizona is kicking Dallas around....That loss makes less hurting now.

Cards get screwed ala Den/SD game. Clearly get Romo and he fumbles; ref says forward progress (?) and blows play dead.

I find it very troubling that the bigger profile teams tend to get the breaks like that from the refs. That was inexplicable. The officiating so far today has been atrocious and an absolute embarrassment.

Maybe it's just me, but ever since replay was reinstated, the officiating has gotten significantly worse.

How they saw that as anything but a fumble is unbelievable. I mean completely unbelievable.

Another turnover by the Cards offense.

why isn't the Dallas defense "tired"? People were making that same excuse for the Bills' D last week

Because it's only the 1st quarter :)

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills...

and Nobody tires out his own defense like JP Losman.

Another turnover by the Cards offense.

why isn't the Dallas defense "tired"? People were making that same excuse for the Bills' D last week

Only high-motored white guys get tired out. Plus I'm pretty sure JP is an energy vortex.

Because it's only the 1st quarter :)

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills...

and Nobody tires out his own defense like JP Losman.

The "tired" Buffalo defense had given up at least 1 TD in the first qtr/

Meanwhile, today, the Cards have had more turnovers than first downs in the 1st qtr. That whopping one 1st down by the Dallas offense probably kept their defense rested.

Rams.....thats the biggest surprise.

I was at the game today at Fedex....that game was a dog. Still can't believe the skins gave that one away. When the only TD the other team scores is the result of the defense returning a fumble that one of your offensive linemen dropped after trying to advance a tipped pass....not your day.....

I was at the game today at Fedex....that game was a dog. Still can't believe the skins gave that one away. When the only TD the other team scores is the result of the defense returning a fumble that one of your offensive linemen dropped after trying to advance a tipped pass....not your day.....

1 of 3 fumbles lost by the Skins.

Rams had a total of 8 first downs, and were outgained 368-200. But, a win is a win.