• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very weak group overall.

#13 is definitely a tranny.

For a good time call... ... #10!

#10, and #12.

You have to add in #12, if she is willing to pose completly nude in a hottub in someones backyard to get her pictures posted on the internet for a radio station contest, she will give you a good time. That is, until the doctors visit the next day because it hurts to Pee

For those that are saying #7. I don't know, she looks like that popular hot girl from highschool that everyone wanted, and then years later you find out that while you are relatively successful in a good job, she became a stripper at the local "gentlemens club" and has 3-4 kids with the guy she was dating in highschool living in someones basement.

I'm embarrassed to be from buffalo.

I hear ya, but these aren't even close to being the hottest women in Buffalo...Thank God...I've seen many hotter at Bills games. But how many of them would pose half naked on the internet? That really could come back to haunt them at a later date, so I can't say I blame them. Most of these chicks are from dive strip clubs, go to any city in the country and you'll find a strip club or 2 filled with some of these skanks.

I give #12 credit for the nice rack and the fact she is posing naked, but I wouldn't rank her as being "hot". Just slutty enough to be a turn on cause she is naked, lol

I was going to post the exact same thing about her hottest picture being the one where she is wearing the jersey.

She added more pictures with clothing. She definitely looks better with clothes. (and I definitely must be getting old)

#10, and #12.

You have to add in #12, if she is willing to pose completly nude in a hottub in someones backyard to get her pictures posted on the internet for a radio station contest, she will give you a good time. That is, until the doctors visit the next day because it hurts to Pee

For those that are saying #7. I don't know, she looks like that popular hot girl from highschool that everyone wanted, and then years later you find out that while you are relatively successful in a good job, she became a stripper at the local "gentlemens club" and has 3-4 kids with the guy she was dating in highschool living in someones basement.

She's got a great body, if you can get past the face. I guess that's when you resort to this... :thumbdown:

I didn't see #17 yesterday, so I think she was just added, and she is the bet one, so far. But as a group, this is sad.

Dang scribo, no way man. Thats another rough book chick.

Oh well, I'm spoiled when it comes to knock out babes. Maybe its because I've been living in Florida for over 25 years. :lol:

What's up with all the tatoos? A bunch of them have way too many. I think a small or a couple small tatoos on a girl is sexy, but seriously, easy on the ink. Try not to make yourself look like a total whore. (wow, i must be getting old, too)

By the way, some of these comments are hysterical. Specifically the ones calling 13 a dude. I am still laughing about that. She has a chin like Jay Leno.