Why the market is tanking

You guys make it sound that a comment that there is a much higher rate of non-Caucasians in prison or on welfare is racist. Funny how that one Doc who wrote the book that blacks and hispanics have genitally lower IQs...

I don't know about Hispanics but I wouldn't question blacks' genitalia.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People hate facts, but it's true. The same holds true in any neighborhood in which there is a change from white to multi-racial, with the exception of Asian nationalities.

You guys make it sound that a comment that there is a much higher rate of non-Caucasians in prison or on welfare is racist. Funny how that one Doc who wrote the book that blacks and hispanics have genitally lower IQs was branded a racist, when he spent years in the civil rights movement.

But how do their g's compare to those of East German scientists?

Strange thing is when blacks do move into neighborhoods the values do drop. No one wants to admit that anymore, but anyone in real estate who is honest enough about will tell you. Can you guess what field I'm in?

Anyone remember, who was the jackass that used to post here about how they were all for illegal immigrants as long is they didn't have to live next to them?

I'm having a flashback...

Nice Job Ben. What I don't understand is why I am not getting more love than Dwight Drane for my 2005 predictions. Most of these are dead-nuts on.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=500521

Sorry DC Tom. I already exist.

I have to say that was a pretty fukkin good prediction.

Will the Bills win the Super Bowl in the next 4 years?