Buffalobills.com

murra

They have sent a memo to all Bills Backers Presidents. They will no longer list Bills Bars, just an email contact on a locator map. I've written asking them to reconsider - the Bills Bars listings are a great resource for those who travel during the football season - I'd hate to see it go away.

I basically said same thing which is why I call it bastardized. I started the whole Bills Backers Forum because Debbie's Bills site wasy dying and we needed some means to communicate. Now we are going to go thru same thing again. I can not even see map with a number of browsers and I'd rather switch to being a Fish Fan than having to do all my websurfing using IE all of the time.

They have sent a memo to all Bills Backers Presidents. They will no longer list Bills Bars, just an email contact on a locator map. I've written asking them to reconsider - the Bills Bars listings are a great resource for those who travel during the football season - I'd hate to see it go away.

If you or Glenn have the list of the Backers Bars, I would be willing to put it on my Backers website: billsbackers.com.

I basically said same thing which is why I call it bastardized. I started the whole Bills Backers Forum because Debbie's Bills site wasy dying and we needed some means to communicate. Now we are going to go thru same thing again. I can not even see map with a number of browsers and I'd rather switch to being a Fish Fan than having to do all my websurfing using IE all of the time.

Not the best choice of words, but yes, Debbie let the list slip as other priorities came up.

Ummm, half the point of having a list of bills backers bars was so people could just take a quick peek online and go to said bar. People that are in a different city o business, etc dont want ot go through the hassle of contacting the president and all that. Just find a bar and show up there.

Overall, I'd say it's a better looking site now. Better color contrasts; nice pictures; and all.

However, they seem to have complicated the site in a few ways. Some script error keeps popping up from time to time. No idea what it does.

It seems a little more difficult to navigate; although, maybe that'll just take time to familiarize myself with the new layout.

Why have Peters Return as the main story on the Media Lounge page? (Unless they're implying he hasn't really returned yet, which given his play is entirely possible)

Why call it the Media Lounge? Just me, perhaps, but I don't lounge on the Internet. Why not come up with cute names for all the other website sections - News Library, Team Locker Room, The Bills Bodega, you get the idea.

The omission of the Bills Backer information seems like a significant over site. Seems like one of the websites, primary goals should be to give information of the Bills. Where to watch games seems fairly important.

Why the old school helmet graphics for the Chargers vs Bills game? Seems like with all the upgrades, they could have improved those graphics as well. Picky, I know.

Biggest complaint. It seems to load slower. Why do all upgrades and and improvements on software and websites equate to bloat and slower programs? If you overall the graphics, you should overall under the hood and improve efficiency as well.

JP needs to really get this stuff taken care of. He's screwed up our offense and our defense; I just don't understand why he's screwing with out website now.

Hopefully, this is just the first version of the major overhaul and some of these over sites will be corrected quickly. Now, do something that matters and change the damn uniforms. (Oh yeah and fix the defense)

Just tried the map and didn't come up?