Henry could face life in jail

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I heard it was around 3 kilos (6.6lbs), plus pounds of marijuana as well.

That was the precursor that put Henry in the DEA sights.

"The case has its roots in Montana, where a trooper and DEA agent stopped a car that was carrying six pounds of marijuana and about three kilograms of cocaine on Sept. 16, the affidavit said.

A passenger in the car, whose name was not disclosed in the affidavit, told authorities Mack and Henry had supplied him with the drugs, which he was supposed to deliver to customers in Billings. The man said he was supposed to be paid $5,000 for delivering the drugs and transporting about $63,600 in sales proceeds to Henry, according to the affidavit."

That was the precursor that put Henry in the DEA sights.

"The case has its roots in Montana, where a trooper and DEA agent stopped a car that was carrying six pounds of marijuana and about three kilograms of cocaine on Sept. 16, the affidavit said.

A passenger in the car, whose name was not disclosed in the affidavit, told authorities Mack and Henry had supplied him with the drugs, which he was supposed to deliver to customers in Billings. The man said he was supposed to be paid $5,000 for delivering the drugs and transporting about $63,600 in sales proceeds to Henry, according to the affidavit."

I guess we can start singing "happy trails" to Henry. He's gonna do some hard time for this.

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER—Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

Looks like him & O.J. will be cell mates.

He made his own bad decision(s). Every decision has consequences and Henry is suffering those at his own expense.

I agree, I wonder if that was the turning point for him, or was he already a scum bag and we didn't know it?

We didn't know it. Maybe someone else can add a little more to the incident with the two runaways than can I. Henry was Palin-esque in his stupidity.

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER—Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

Looks like him & O.J. will be cell mates.

Life in prison?...Hmmmm.. He shoulda committed murder..He'd be out in 7.

We didn't know it. Maybe someone else can add a little more to the incident with the two runaways than can I. Henry was Palin-esque in his stupidity.

Liberal sickness strikes again. Another Oberfuhrer buttboy.Great.

Liberal sickness strikes again. Another Oberfuhrer buttboy.Great.

Liberal sickness? Oberfuhrer buttboy? That's precious.

First of all, my reference was a play on words. There's more than one dumb Palin out there, and the stupidity of the "second" Palin is akin to the Henry incident I alluded to. It might be that the reference was too hip for the room, or that you're not sharp enough to pick it up. Probably both.

Second, not that arguing with someone on the Internet gets you anywhere, but I'll stoop to it anyhow because it is relevant to just about everyone who reads this post (actually, everyone, in light of the fact that the current economic crisis seems to have enveloped the world and, sadly, might impact the fate of the football team that we all love once new ownership is needed).

It's sad that the people who voted for the worst president in the history of the United States of America might get sucked into voting for a ticket containing someone who is certainly one of the worst candidates in the modern era and quite possibly the most unqualified candidate for federal office in the history of this country. Not only is she unqualified, she is a moron of the first order. (Unless you believe she reads ALL the newspapers, of course. Or that the "liberal media" tripped her up when she stammered her way through the Katie Couric interview. Or that she flubbed the Bush Doctrine question because that theory is taught only at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, and she's just a "Jane six-pack" whose travels to six colleges in five years didn't take her to Harvard.) The Bush presidency was a national and global tragedy, and if we are stupid enough to place Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency with a 72-year-old health risk at the top of the ticket, shame on us. Our economy is premised upon confidence, and if you think this current state of affairs is bad, just wait until, heaven forbid, President Palin is our leader.

Liberal sickness? Oberfuhrer buttboy? That's precious.

First of all, my reference was a play on words. There's more than one dumb Palin out there, and the stupidity of the "second" Palin is akin to the Henry incident I alluded to. It might be that the reference was too hip for the room, or that you're not sharp enough to pick it up. Probably both.

Second, not that arguing with someone on the Internet gets you anywhere, but I'll stoop to it anyhow because it is relevant to just about everyone who reads this post (actually, everyone, in light of the fact that the current economic crisis seems to have enveloped the world and, sadly, might impact the fate of the football team that we all love once new ownership is needed).

It's sad that the people who voted for the worst president in the history of the United States of America might get sucked into voting for a ticket containing someone who is certainly one of the worst candidates in the modern era and quite possibly the most unqualified candidate for federal office in the history of this country. Not only is she unqualified, she is a moron of the first order. (Unless you believe she reads ALL the newspapers, of course. Or that the "liberal media" tripped her up when she stammered her way through the Katie Couric interview. Or that she flubbed the Bush Doctrine question because that theory is taught only at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, and she's just a "Jane six-pack" whose travels to six colleges in five years didn't take her to Harvard.) The Bush presidency was a national and global tragedy, and if we are stupid enough to place Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency with a 72-year-old health risk at the top of the ticket, shame on us. Our economy is premised upon confidence, and if you think this current state of affairs is bad, just wait until, heaven forbid, President Palin is our leader.

NO POLITICS!!!!! What the hell does Travis Henry & Politics have in common....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man said he was supposed to be paid $5,000 for delivering the drugs and transporting about $63,600 in sales proceeds to Henry, according to the affidavit.

In other words, Travis is throwing his life away over about 18 months' earnings for the average person, or approximately one of his game checks with the Bills.

He either really needed the money to pay off his baby mama(s) or he really is as dumb as a brick. I can't figure out which. ;)

Jeffrey D. Sweetin, a Special Agent with the Rocky Mountain Division of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) said that Henry, 29, along with James Mack were arrested Tuesday as a result of a “multi-kilogram cocaine transaction” in Centennial, CO.

Multi kilo so at least 4.4 lbs that ain't a line between friends folks. BYE-BYE

Wow, later Henry...