Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Trent can't go week 6, or is injured again later in the year, JP will play despite what you HATERS think.

Can we please stop with this HATERS crap??? No one hates Losman. I think he is a good dude. However, I don't think he is a good NFL QB. The only thing I hate is crappy QBs.

Holy sh*t, you're actually going to blame that fumble on JP? It was Melvin Fowler's fault, JP was being tackled before he could even hand the ball off to Marshawn. This is ridiculous. I guess we have our official scapegoat, and it's unfortunate because JP is a nice guy and, more importantly, an above average backup QB.

Quite seriously... if JP had been in the shotgun, I think the defensive guy may have intercepted the snap. He was in the backfield that quick.

Holy sh*t, you're actually going to blame that fumble on JP? It was Melvin Fowler's fault, JP was being tackled before he could even hand the ball off to Marshawn. This is ridiculous. I guess we have our official scapegoat, and it's unfortunate because JP is a nice guy and, more importantly, an above average backup QB.

I don't think any of us knows him well enough to say he is a nice guy.

And he is not an above average QB, at least not in the NFL he isn't.

Can we please stop with this HATERS crap??? No one hates Losman. I think he is a good dude. However, I don't think he is a good NFL QB. The only thing I hate is crappy QBs.

You may not be a HATER C.Biscuit, but many on this board are. Just read the posts of some on this board, the Vitriol directed at JP can't be called anything but HATE.

If Trent can't go week 6, or is injured again later in the year, JP will play despite what you HATERS think.
Bills under Jauron have used the bye week to shuffle a few things around (eg. moving Peters to LT in 2006). Above all else IMO, the one thing (not the only thing, but the most important) that needs to happen is for Hamdan to get plenty of reps in case Trent is still woozy. Most everything else bad that happened on Sunday can be corrected, but we've seen that JP's QB play can not. If Trent goes down again, play Hamdan.

Bills under Jauron have used the bye week to shuffle a few things around (eg. moving Peters to LT in 2006). Above all else IMO, the one thing (not the only thing, but the most important) that needs to happen is for Hamdan to get plenty of reps in case Trent is still woozy. Most everything else bad that happened on Sunday can be corrected, but we've seen that JP's QB play can not. If Trent goes down again, play Hamdan.

You would really rather see someone that has never taken a snap in the regular season in the NFL, than JP? I don't know, he could be another Brady, but I don't see a conservative Coach like Jauron doing that. I hope he gets both lines squared away over the bye & Trent gets healthy.

You would really rather see someone that has never taken a snap in the regular season in the NFL, than JP? I don't know, he could be another Brady, but I don't see a conservative Coach like Jauron doing that. I hope he gets both lines squared away over the bye & Trent gets healthy.
From what little I've seen of Hamdan (and from what I've read about him), his style of play (ie. chroise) is much, much closer to Trent's (ie. poise) than JP's is. And I've seen enough of JP to know that he just isn't a good fit for this team at all, maybe he will do better somewhere else. Yes, I would play Hamdan over JP.

From ZOW2 sad but true.

- This game was a microcosm of JP's entire career. He's got his one trick up his sleeve (bomb) and no other game to speak of. He has no pocket presence, no clock in his head, terrible with ball security, has a penchant for taking huge sacks and generally makes the O-line look much worse than they are. This would be a 5-11 team with JP at the helm. I kinda' feel bad for him. Little did he know that Edwards' injury may have cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars. After this game, any team that may have given him a chance to be their starter next year just crossed that idea off their list. JP is headed for the same place that players like Harringotn and Carr are at. A career backup at best,

gotta agree

Hamden, Hamden, Hamden. JP sucked today. He has got all the tools and he played like an idiot. Murra, we didn't play the Raven's D today, it was the Effin Cardinals. He was awful...any way you slice it.

Spelling. Spelling. Spelling. Logic. Logic. Logic.

oh and I forgot to mention the long drive that made it 14-0 what was that, over 14 plays or so and then there was the fact that our offense was on the field for the next 20 seconds(i give credit to jp though, that was an exciting play). I would take a slow and steady offense over a flashy one anyday, as long as they both can score. its almost as if they gameplaned to keep our offense off the field(where have we seen this gameplan before) because our defense isn't the scoring type(at least not like tennessee's). then you have there next long drive, another 12 plays, then the offense gets another long play, jp goes in for the touchdown, defense back on the field, another long drive 13 plays, then our offense can't stay on the field with a three-and-out, are you starting to see the picture here? now why don't you go back upstairs and try to convince yourself its not your fault you have two dads, its okay i will wait. :nana:

now why don't you go back upstairs and try to convince yourself its not your fault you have two dads, its okay i will wait.

Well, you are nobody that matters, nothing! Neither am I. A poll wouldn't mean anything. The question is, what do THEY think, not what we think they may think.

But, that you suggest that the attitudes of his fellow professional teammates, were so damaged by him coming into the game, that the team had no chance to win a game, even though they were as close as only 7 points behind in the 3rd quarter, is reprehensible. If you really believe that, you should stop rooting for this team ASAP. Because, if that's true they are bunch of scum-sucking pussies. They must be guys who have never been in an unlikely comeback, never succeeded over long odds, never won a game with a substitute player they didn't think had the "right stuff".

So, what I am suggesting here is, if you REALLY believe that the game was lost when Edwards left, then you must think this is a really weak-willed team made up of worthless athletes....or perhaps your are just stupid. I'm guessing you are exaggerating, though, because thinking more precisely is too hard.

scum-sucking pussies!!!

This loss falls solely on our defense. They had no answer for Kurt Warner and Co and were burned all day long. Imagine if Bolden had played...of the horror, the horror. Even had Trent not been hurt, we could not stop them and the result would have been the same.

NOPE

17 points isn't enough against Arizona.

If the loss is solely the defense's fault then you must have expected the defense to hold them to under 17.

Keep in mind the Jets scored 31 in a quarter against Arizona, so where was Losman and the offense when it came to putting up points?

NOPE

17 points isn't enough against Arizona.

If the loss is solely the defense's fault then you must have expected the defense to hold them to under 17.

Keep in mind the Jets scored 31 in a quarter against Arizona, so where was Losman and the offense when it came to putting up points?

Sitting on the bench while the defense was letting the Cards run a walk through practice on them. I still don't see how offensive players are responsible for stopping a slant on 3rd down.

Obviously, this loss was not JP's fault, and only a fool would say otherwise.

For a while, JP looked pretty good, and had the team within a TD, despite the putrid play of the defense.

With that said, once the Cardinals took control, the Bills resorted to the kind of playcalling desperate teams resort to. JP isn't likely to bring the team back from a deep deficit, when the offense is predictable and the pass rush is relentless. Not many QBs are, for that matter. But, that is certainly where JP has the most trouble.

I think JP showed why he will get another chance, as his upside is so big. He also showed the things he will have to overcome to be successful with that chance.

Obviously this loss was in part, Losman's fault, only a fool would say otherwise.

With that said, the Bills offense put up only 17 against a defense everyone else has been killing.

I think Losman demonstrated why he is on his way out.

Even after going through great lengths to insinuate that his lack of production was attributable to the play calling of former coordinators and insinuating that Edwards has the benefit of a competent OC, when Losman got in there he looked like the exact same player he has always been.

Already in his 5th year it should be clear by now that there is no more upside, what you see is what you'll get, and it isn't near enough to get the job done.

I thought it was comical enough when fans were still saying he had great upside in his 4th year.

But they are still on this kick in year #5!

Will they be desperately pointing to his supposed upside in his 6th year?

How about his 7th year or 8th year?

Yes the Bill's defense sucked but 17 points is a failure also.

Sitting on the bench while the defense was letting the Cards run a walk through practice on them. I still don't see how offensive players are responsible for stopping a slant on 3rd down.

They were also on the bench because they failed to sustain drives when they had the ball.

The Bill's offense is the first that has failed to kill the Cardinals defense.

As the season wears on I think it will become clear that the Arizona defense is swiss cheese and that Buffalo's offense failed to take advantage.

Care to challenge that forecast?

The best defense is sustaining drives and scoring points.....IE the NY Jets.

Arizona moved the ball against NY too, it's clear that they have a powerhouse offense and a porous defense.

17 isn't near enough, you need a shootout to beat them.

Best case for the Bill's vs Arizona is ball control sustained drives that score TDs...... think Trent Edwards....they had good reason to make him the starter.