JP=PU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP looked good, with about 5 bonehead game changing plays, therefore forcing the D back on the field again winded and tired. We played without our #1 QB and our #1 CB and it showed.

Was the ML fumble JP's fault, or the Ol that missed his block and allowed a defender in the back field.

D back on the field.

Was the RR fumble JP's fault?

D back on the field.

Come on name JP's five bone head plays.

Does anyone really think the Bills would have won the game if Trent had stayed healthy? Anyone?

Some of these guys live in Egypt next to De-Nile.

Because they just don't get that the defense looked just like they did last year, and TE was just lucky enough to not have to finish the game.

Funny thing is the loss goes to TE not JP.

so it was losman's fault that kawika mitchell kept missing tackles, poszlusny being non-existant and the RB's not picking up any of the secondary blitzing (how edwards was messed up in the 1st place) throughout the whole game?

Honestly, you're pathetic. This is a fanboard of the Bills, not JP Losman. The fact that you would take pleasure in Trent getting a concussion shows what kind of a person you are. :thumbsup:

I take no pleasure in Trents injury. I also take no pleasure reading the NONSENSE of the IDIOTS on this board that are putting this loss on JP.

Make no mistake about it the DEFENSE lost this game. Did JP have a great game? Certainly not. But after bringing the Bisls back with two TDs in the 1st half, with a beautiful bomb to Evans, and a QB run, they continued to sink into a hole, mostly due to the terribly play of the D. Eventually, JP took sacks and threw an INT, but by then the game was hardly in doubt. Hang this one on the D...and The Senator.

You are right The Dean. Losman took a possesion or two to find his footing, but, I think, played pretty well. He didn't start to stink the field up, until the game was out of hand. The game wasn't out of hand because of JP, it was out of hand because the defense couldn't stop a thing the whole game. Okay, they were moderately successful against the run, early on, but Warner dink and dunked them to death, and the defense played like the Bills defenses of the previous 3 seasons or so...poor tackling, little anticipation. I think the Bills would have been in this game if Edwards hadn't been hurt right off the bat, but anyone blaming Losman for this loss is way off base.

You are right The Dean. Losman took a possesion or two to find his footing, but, I think, played pretty well. He didn't start to stink the field up, until the game was out of hand. The game wasn't out of hand because of JP, it was out of hand because the defense couldn't stop a thing the whole game. Okay, they were moderately successful against the run, early on, but Warner dink and dunked them to death, and the defense played like the Bills defenses of the previous 3 seasons or so...poor tackling, little anticipation. I think the Bills would have been in this game if Edwards hadn't been hurt right off the bat, but anyone blaming Losman for this loss is way off base.

Thank You. Perfect summary of what happened today. Losman did what he needed to keep the team in the game early on, but the D failed the whole team today. As things got worse, Losman got worse in perfect parallel of his career so far. It really seemed like when Edwards went down the whole team felt the blow. I guess the only positive is that it proves they all believe in him that much. Here's to Edwards coming back healthy in 2 weeks and the Bills getting back on track against the Chargers in the friendly confines of the Ralph.

Was the ML fumble JP's fault, or the Ol that missed his block and allowed a defender in the back field.

D back on the field.

Was the RR fumble JP's fault?

D back on the field.

Come on name JP's five bone head plays.

The blocking on that handoff was simply awful...

But even taking out those two plays, I can think of others where an unnecessary sack (or unnecessarily lengthy sack) killed drives. Losman can't distinguish between "making plays in the face of pressure" (i.e., making the throw knowing you're going to get killed), and running around like a !@#$ing retard in the backfield trying to avoid the inevitable sack. He puts so much effort into keeping plays alive, he ends up killing drives.

But even taking out those two plays, I can think of others where an unnecessary sack (or unnecessarily lengthy sack) killed drives. Losman can't distinguish between "making plays in the face of pressure" (i.e., making the throw knowing you're going to get killed), and running around like a !@#$ing retard in the backfield trying to avoid the inevitable sack. He puts so much effort into keeping plays alive, he ends up killing drives.

The play where JP was tackled while trying to run wide for the 1st down, comes to mind. He thought he had the edge. I thought he had the edge. The defensive end (I think) simply made a nice play. JP probably can get around that guy 3 out of 4 times. I don't consider that a bad, or boneheaded play. It was simply an unsuccessful play. Sometimes good plays don't work, sometimes the other guys make good plays. Not every unsuccessful play is the result of a mistake or a stupid decision.

Really the same thing (a sack) could have happened on the "beautiful" bomb that he connected on. While pretty, that throw was late, it should have been in the air 20-25 yards earlier. That's how you avoid sacks, not playing street ball and chucking it downfield as far as you can. It worked out because of the type of "talent" JP has.

Where JP fails is that it seemed no-one really got behind him to rally. He doesn't seem to have this team or be able to lead and thats been his problem for several years. I guess its his leadership or lack there of. The QB needs to lead and inspire others to play better. Trent does this, JP does not. Maybe we can keep him around on the City's landscaping crew...

Really the same thing (a sack) could have happened on the "beautiful" bomb that he connected on. While pretty, that throw was late, it should have been in the air 20-25 yards earlier. That's how you avoid sacks, not playing street ball and chucking it downfield as far as you can. It worked out because of the type of "talent" JP has.

Had the pass been thrown 20 yards earlier, it very well may not have been a TD. The safety would have had time to see the play and come over to try and make the stop. It still would have been a very nice gain, though.

Where JP fails is that it seemed no-one really got behind him to rally. He doesn't seem to have this team or be able to lead and thats been his problem for several years. I guess its his leadership or lack there of. The QB needs to lead and inspire others to play better. Trent does this, JP does not. Maybe we can keep him around on the City's landscaping crew...

Yeah Trent really inspired the O-line on the play he was injured on.