1:00 games

robkmil

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens moving the ball good. Finnegan from the Titans gets another personal foul and his own guy (Bullock) starts pushing him around telling him to calm down. The Titans are not looking very disciplined ,to say the least.

Ravens on the 5 yard line looking to score.

edit: another stupid penalty on the Titans. Wow.

We've got the Giants crushing the Seahawks and Indy / Houston (?).

I sure to hate the wait for the 4:00 starts :lol:

That's what we have in Albany. The 1st half I watched the Giants. It looks like it's not much of a contest, so I've switched to Indianapolis/Houston. Every time I see Sage Rosenfels, he's outplaying his team's starter. How much longer can Houston play Schaub when they're better with Rosenfels. Schaub is out with a virus. Next week it might be food poisioning courtesy of his teammates.

Wow... KC is just simply awful... Huard is 5/12 for 46yards and a pick. LJ has 7 attempts for 2 yards and they've gotten 2 first downs vs. Car's 16.

KC had their super bowl last week taking down the Broncos

LJ wont have another game like that this year

Still watching the Giants murder the Seahawks. Since you know, I don't have any other choice.

Yeah, you and me both. What baffles me (as a New York City area resident) is why we only get one 4pm game today as well.. I mean, I will be at the bar watching the bills, but why are we only getting Cinci vs. Dallas on CBS and friggin Bull Riding on Fox?! Doesn't make any sense to me.

Sage Rosenfels is having a great game. But I think Texan fans have got to be a little worried that...Schaub = RJ

True dat. I never quite got all the Schaub lovefest. More and more he's falling right into that mold of great backup that just doesn't get it done as a starter.

Still watching the Giants murder the Seahawks. Since you know, I don't have any other choice.

I think "murder" is too gentle a word. Has Seattle really fallen off the cliff that bad or are the Giants as good as they looked? That was a beating.

And I'm not sure Eli is the 'other' Manning anymore.