1:00 games

robkmil

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SD/Miami is the only game on TV here. Checking out the others via the Internet.

I'm sorry.

The Titans are looking rough - 4 penalties on the Titans on one drive just letting the Ravens go down the field one penalty at a time. Looks like the Titan defense is trying to prove they're better than Ray Rays

Wow...I can't believe Hasselback is back on the field. I was thinking that could have been a Brady-like injury.

Good to see cause he's a good guy, but I'm not sure it'll matter. Giants needed about 4 plays to go 90 yards.

Wow...I can't believe Hasselback is back on the field. I was thinking that could have been a Brady-like injury.

Good to see cause he's a good guy, but I'm not sure it'll matter. Giants needed about 4 plays to go 90 yards.

he acted like it was bad.

I'm sorry.

The Titans are looking rough - 4 penalties on the Titans on one drive just letting the Ravens go down the field one penalty at a time. Looks like the Titan defense is trying to prove they're better than Ray Rays

I have that on the computer. The stoogetv feed for that game is fantastic.

is it free?

sure

Edit: Understand that when I say "fantastic" I mean considering how bad most free streams are for NFL games. It's not HD or even normal cable tv quality. But, the stream seems to be solid (not choppy) and the picture is acceptable.