1:00 games

robkmil

Holy cow! There's tonight's highlight play. Rosenfelds run on 3rd and 8, trys to hurdle a few Colt defender and gets helicoptered; loses the ball. Colts pick it up and run back for the score. Colts down by 3.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow! There's tonight's highlight play. Rosenfelds run on 3rd and 8, trys to hurdle a few Colt defender and gets helicoptered; loses the ball. Colts pick it up and run back for the score. Colts down by 3.

And now he loses another fumble??? :lol:

Sorry, but that's terrible play calling. Slaton has been tearing the Colts apart. They should have been running on 2d and 3d down. Worst case the Colts would have gotten the back back with less than 2 mins to go and 75 yards away.

And now he loses another fumble??? :lol:

Sorry, but that's terrible play calling. Slaton has been tearing the Colts apart. They should have been running on 2d and 3d down. Worst case the Colts would have gotten the back back with less than 2 mins to go and 75 away.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Now Manning's about to get the go ahead score and steal this game.

Now one shin equals two feet? :lol:

I'd love to see this body part conversion chart that the NFL has. I'm not sure he was in, nor that he had possession. Man its so much better watching those calls when its a non Bills game.