I love how Peter King just can't pick us to win this year

marioc

The Cards have been averagin 26.5 PPG with Boldin, and scored 31 in their only home game, against the lowly Dolphins' defense. I can't see them scoring more than 20 without him, while I can easily see the Bills' offense scoring more than 23.

Steve Breaston could be a dangerous replacement for Boldin. We can't discount his explosiveness.

Thanks guy, you're quite the gentleman. :lol:

Here's to hoping I'm wrong! My passion for this team goes a lot further than a football pool.

Didn't mean to be harsh but really really really hope you're wrong. Maybe every one else in your pool will suck this week and you can still squeak by a win even though you picked against your undefeated Bills team. Is that better?

Didn't mean to be harsh but really really really hope you're wrong. Maybe every one else in your pool will suck this week and you can still squeak by a win even though you picked against your undefeated Bills team. Is that better?

Last week the winner went 10-3. There's some margin for error. :lol:

I think Peter King secretly likes the Bills and picks against us for superstitious reasons. He wants us to win and since he's picked against us, we've won, so he wants it to keep going! Go Peter King!

Or, perhaps he's a self-absorbed, delusional mouth-breather who has somehow - against all odds - managed to get himself this incredibly cool gig wherein people on internet boards actually think he knows the difference between inhaling and exhaling?

Just a thought.

"From Me To You" - The BEATLES

Or, perhaps he's a self-absorbed, delusional mouth-breather who has somehow - against all odds - managed to get himself this incredibly cool gig wherein people on internet boards actually think he knows the difference between inhaling and exhaling?

Just a thought.

"From Me To You" - The BEATLES

His posts about coffee are usually pretty informative and well put-together, although now that I think about it, those also get on my nerves because I associate Dunkin' Donuts with Boston and thus the Pats*.

I actually feel pretty good about this game. Nothing makes me more nervous than when I'm not nervous.

I know exactly what you mean. But I'm already nervous about this game, so I can't get nervous this week about not being nervous.

I know exactly what you mean. But I'm already nervous about this game, so I can't get nervous this week about not being nervous.

So true... and then when I am nervous I get nervous about possibly becoming less nervous, which makes me more nervous, which of course only adds to my nervousness until I eventually succumb to extreme nervousness...

Such is the lot of a Bills fan!

So true... and then when I am nervous I get nervous about possibly becoming less nervous, which makes me more nervous, which of course only adds to my nervousness until I eventually succumb to extreme nervousness...

Such is the lot of a Bills fan!

But doesn't that help to relax you a bit?

Well, he's not the only one picking the Cards:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Even the ESPN Accuscore Game Forecast is picking against us. :thumbsup:

I guess it's just not cool enough yet to pick the Bills.

ESPN copied the wrong image

http://accuscore.com/option,com_acc_nfl_ga...207/game_id,68/

It says Bills are favorites 50/49

Peter King is a tub of fun with the same inside football knowledge as Chris Mortensen and that Pencil necked Clayton guy. Why anyone cares what this blowhard says is beyond me. He knows more about Starbucks locations than football.

I agree, but everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I don't give two schits what the so called "experts" say about the Bills, whether positive or negative. Whether they talk up the Bills or pick them to lose, it doesn't affect the outcome of the games. BTW, Keyshawn Johnson is the only talking head I've seen who's picked the Bills this week.

IMHO the three best football writers out there are Easterbrook, Dr. Z and Peter King. He's entertaining, writes extremely well, and doesn't pretend to be a football genius. He admits that he's a football fan with arguably the best access of any writer around. And that doesn't make you a genius, but in King's case it makes him a terrific writer.