Check out the smack talk going down

eball

I like this line from one post....

Kurt will not suck next week he will continue being the qb that almost led 6 consecutive TD drives in the second half.

Almost and actually doing it are two completely different things.

As tough as it is being a Bills fan it must be REALLY tough to be a Cardinals fan. I feel for those guys.

I'm shocked at the sheer numbers of cards fans in that thread. I didnt know that many of them even existed. There must have been at least 7 or 8 of them.

very reasonable thread, with the exception of the idiots that stick out like sore thumbs.

That's what I was thinking too. It seems like that 9 out of 10 of them in that thread are logical and can recognize a good football team when they see one. Pretty interesting read IMO. Although, my favorite part was the guy who basically suggested that Leinart gives them a better chance to win games :thumbsup: . I don't think he will ever be a good quarterback in this league. Career backup at best.

At least with their board I can read the posts without scrolling back and forth due to crappy monitor I have to use on the road,

Oh and I do not think when they were talking about opponents pouring on points they were talking about Bills. Jets most likely.

Okay, well, not so much smack talk as one fan calling the Bills garbage and then a bunch of other Cards' fans telling him he's an idiot. Pretty funny, actually.

Linky

I saw that, everyone else below was like, "um seriously? Your garabe..."

haha

I like this line from one post....

Kurt will not suck next week he will continue being the qb that almost led 6 consecutive TD drives in the second half.

Almost and actually doing it are two completely different things.

It would have been 6 TD drives...if Warner didn't fumble the ball away 4 times. :sick: AZ=clown show.

PTR