Willis McGahee is a Beytch

TheLynchTrain

Did anyone see the McGahee screen in the first half? He caught the ball 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage, had 3 defenders in front of him, and decided to step out of bounds one yard before the line of scrimmage instead of fight for something. That was terrible. With the way our OLINE has been playing, Marshawn sees these type of plays develop on every series, and ends up with positive yards 8 out of 10 times. So happy about this switch!

Did anyone see the McGahee screen in the first half? He caught the ball 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage, had 3 defenders in front of him, and decided to step out of bounds one yard before the line of scrimmage instead of fight for something. That was terrible. With the way our OLINE has been playing, Marshawn sees these type of plays develop on every series, and ends up with positive yards 8 out of 10 times. So happy about this switch!

Does anyone else find the word "beytch" as incredibly lame as I do?

Seems like this McClain guy is a better power back, which pretty much makes Willis useless since he's not a homerun threat either.

But I mean I don't understand the hate for the guy. Just another run of the mill RB who was drafted too high thru no fault of his own. Yawn.

I think it stems from some of his "parting shots" about Bflo after he had been shown the door...

I think it stems from some of his "parting shots" about Bflo after he had been shown the door...

Maybe so, but I still can't say I'm a big fan of "I hope he's done for the year" talk.

Guest dog14787

Willis McGahee is gone now and things have turned out well for us here in Buffalo.

We should thank him so get over it already, geesh :thumbdown:

Just another run of the mill RB who was drafted too high thru no fault of his own. Yawn.

Well, I disagree with you on this one. True, he is a run of the mill RB, however him and Rosenhaus dictated where he was taken due to the shananigans that were pulled on draft day. Or, TD may just be a tard. But, hMcGahee's actions directly lead to his high draft position, but I can't blame him for that. I blame TD.

Well, I disagree with you on this one. True, he is a run of the mill RB, however him and Rosenhaus dictated where he was taken due to the shananigans that were pulled on draft day. Or, TD may just be a tard. But, hMcGahee's actions directly lead to his high draft position, but I can't blame him for that. I blame TD.

TD may be an idiot, but you really think he drafted him because he saw espn footage of him on the phone? That's absurd.

Theres only one person to blame for McGahee's failed time in Buffalo, and thats Willis himself.

He was projected to be the #1 pick overall that year before his injury. He made a comeback from an injury they said he would never play again after suffering. I don't blame TD for taking him where they did and trying to build a true power running game and giving the Bills one of the best Tandems in the league.

The problem was, once McGahee was cleared to play, he seemed to lose that will that he had and used to work himself back from the injury, and became complaicaint in just living off his name and college reputation, and didn't think he needed to work in the NFL to be the best. The guy is a good back, when he wants to be, and needs a good wake up call to maybe realise it and start taking things more seriously by getting in shape and giving 110% all game

I am much happier with Lynch, cause he has that drive and plays hard all the time, not just when he wants to.