Boldin down

RLflutie7

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken off by cart on a back board.

I thought he had a TD with about 30 seconds left.

I saw the play live action. Did not like the look of it at all. Big pops, took a hit from his left and right, high and low, and his body just dropped hard.

Too reminiscent of KE's injury for my liking.

I blame the coach. It's amazing this stuff doesn't happen more often. You're down by more than 20 with less than 30 seconds left, just take a knee and come back fighting next week. But no, for some inexplicable reason, they're throwing it deep over the middle.

Yea, I saw it when it happened, and at first I was hoping he was going to be ok, and how he wanted the contract extension, and made Peters' holdout a bit more palatable (except for the whole 3 years left thing). Then I got pissed! Why the hell are they trying to score there? The best that happens is they get a touchdown, so what? The worst...well we basically saw it. Hearing that he is alright is a very good thing, and I hope the Cardinals coach has to answer a lot of questions about that decision; he put 22 players in totally unnecessary risk, just plain dumb.

terrible. i would really like to see heavier penalties for stuff like that. either that or change the rules so it's like rugby where you're not allowed to touch the guy above the shoulders. i love football, but some of these guys are forced to practically risk their lives to do their jobs and it's getting a little scary to me in my old age.

A lot of people are calling the hit dirty... I don't think it was a dirty hit. It was a really hard hit, he got sandwiched pretty hard, but no one was calling donte whitner's hit on chad johnson dirty last year when whitner and coy wire knocked him out. It's football, it happens. I'm really glad he's okay. It was very scary, and you hate to see it happen (especially when it would have gotten me like 10 fantasy points if he hauled in that TD), but a dirty hit? I don't know about that.

I didn't think it was a dirty hit at all. That's just what happens when you go over the middle in a desperate situation and get sammiched by a couple of DBs.

Personally, I thought the guy's head was going to pop off. Good to hear he's moving all four.

I don't think the Jet player will be fined...

Boldin initially got hit from behind by a Jet defender, which caused him to go forward and directly into the player in front who ended up hitting him in the helmet, rather unavoidably....