Who kicked the game winner against Vikings a few years ago?

bbb

Before the kick yesterday, I was asking if Lindell ever kicked a game winner, and one my friends claims it was him who kicked something like a 55 yarder off the crossbar against the Vikings a few years ago......I don't think it was him. Anybody know this?

Before the kick yesterday, I was asking if Lindell ever kicked a game winner, and one my friends claims it was him who kicked something like a 55 yarder off the crossbar against the Vikings a few years ago......I don't think it was him. Anybody know this?

I'm not sure about the crossbar field goal, but Lindell did have a game winning field goal against the Redskins last year and also the year before that against the Jaguars.

me

It was Mike Hollis but the kick sent the game into overtime where a Bledsoe to Price pass won it.

Only two plays in Bills history where they came from behind on last play of game where yesterday and the Jim Kelly plunge on into the endzone against Miami.

me

It was Mike Hollis but the kick sent the game into overtime where a Bledsoe to Price pass won it.

Only two plays in Bills history where they came from behind on last play of game where yesterday and the Jim Kelly plunge on into the endzone against Miami.

Maybe not the two greatest Bills of all time, but the pass that Bledsoe threw on the play, was one of the greatest/hardest passes I have ever seen any QB make...Bledsoe wasn't total dog sh-- all the time...

I read this in the Buffalo News this morning and also in the USA Today. I find it almost impossible to believe.

It seems that they've lost many games on the final play over the years and to only have won two since 1960...well, it just doesn't seem possible. Has anyone gotten any other verification on this? It wouldn't be the first time that one source (let's say, the USA Today) passed on info from another source (the News) without checking.

I read this in the Buffalo News this morning and also in the USA Today. I find it almost impossible to believe.

It seems that they've lost many games on the final play over the years and to only have won two since 1960...well, it just doesn't seem possible. Has anyone gotten any other verification on this? It wouldn't be the first time that one source (let's say, the USA Today) passed on info from another source (the News) without checking.

You know, I reacted the same way to this, but after reflection think it's plausible. I know the entire Levy coaching era when they were in this position the Bills would run until 3rd down, not 4th, and would have just enough time on the clock so if there was a bad snap they could throw it away and try again. (Trivia: did this ever happen? Sorry, I don't have the answer.)

Even against Washington last year, a great "last second" win, they still had to kick off after the FG.