Very impressive defensive stat for the Bills

LabattBlue

That's great, but we still haven't played against a pro offense. Week 5 will be the real test.

I beg to differ. In week 2, Seattle scored 30 points; yesterday they scored 37. Seems like a decent offense to me.

All the Jags did was go into Indy's house, score 20 points, run for about 200 yards and beat the Colts. Seems like a decent effort to me.

It's all about Peters. Don't you know anything at all about football?

This team's goin' absolutely nowhere w/out Jason. His hold-out made our whole defense play better.

Seems to me Senator that you have formed a crusade which was kick started by a couple of other posters with their own(opposite) crusade.....who are thankfully giving it a rest now.

Crusades are bad m'kay.

I beg to differ. In week 2, Seattle scored 30 points; yesterday they scored 37. Seems like a decent offense to me.

All the Jags did was go into Indy's house, score 20 points, run for about 200 yards and beat the Colts. Seems like a decent effort to me.

Cant argue stats man...... :flirt:

Seems to me Senator that you have formed a crusade which was kick started by a couple of other posters with their own(opposite) crusade.....who are thankfully giving it a rest now.

Crusades are bad m'kay.

No, Jason Peters play at LT is BAD....m'kay?

Those who know everything about football and how to run a team are only "giving it a rest now" 'cause, well, ya know...

That clinches it for me - GIVE PETERS A RAISE NOW!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sarcasm son Sarcasm!

This team's goin' absolutely nowhere w/out Jason. His hold-out made our whole defense play better.

Those who know everything about football and how to run a team are only "giving it a rest now" 'cause, well, ya know...

Cant argue stats man...... :rolleyes:

Actually you can. The Jags got a TD from their defense yesterday, and the 'Hawks put up points with their D and special teams the last two games. Both offenses did well running the ball, but neither one of them poses any threat in the passing game. My point is, before we over-praise the Bills' third down defense, let's see them play against a pro passing offense. They haven't done that yet, and probably won't until they face the Cards.

yeah his play sure was awful on Marshawns first TD run....you know, the one where jason pulled out front of Marshawn and rolled over not 1 but 2 defenders.

time to give it a rest dude....your Peters rants are old.

For whatever it's worth he has looked pretty bad so far this year. This is certainly no rant but he got beat 7 times (then I stopped counting) in the game VS the Raiders. From what I saw he was responsible for at least 2 sacks and the strip of Edwards - here's to hoping he starts gettin it together.