**Bills vs. Raiders OFFICIAL Game Thread**

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call, I posted that in the pet peeve thread.

We will come back though. Circle those wagons baby!

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

"The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however."

Matching wits with me is probably not a good idea especially when it is in the realm of vocabulary...

here is the link to the Dictionary showing it is, indeed, a word...perhaps you should expand your vocabulary by going to library before trying to talk junk....

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Irregardless

And the Raiders are 1-dimensional and they are bad as well..

Its not a word to be proud of using though.

The onus is clearly on the HC for not having his squad ready to play today.

Bad coaching by Dick & Co.

Good job by Kiffin. He's rallied his team and they've shown up.

The Bills haven't.

Hope the outcome is better than the first 2 3/4 quarters have indicated, but it's not looking bright.

I would think that by this time, the players are "ready to play". Looks however, like they are "ready to play like crap". If they're not ready to play after pre season and 2 regular season games, I don't know what is supposed to motivate them. Stumbling, bumbling Bills for 3 quarters now. Really disappointing. Schonert....where are you?

Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

yeah, basically it cements the fact you have a very limited vocabulary and your use of diction is not very good either...

Want a link for that word as well?

I would think that by this time, the players are "ready to play". Looks however, like they are "ready to play like crap". If they're not ready to play after pre season and 2 regular season games, I don't know what is supposed to motivate them. Stumbling, bumbling Bills for 3 quarters now. Really disappointing. Schonert....where are you?

I respectfully disagree. It's about imposing your will on the game. In other words - "pounding the clown" opposite you, and that starts with coaching. It's a mindset.